The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to create a TM logo for my graduation present, but all the online maker thingys are coming up lame.

What's TM? Trademark? TaylorMade? Something else?

Take the Tiger Woods logo, just flip the W upside down. That would be pretty easy to make on a computer.

No, I dont have photo shop and Im not great with design programs. Im getting a custom staff bag so Im looking for something simple and cool. Dont go crazy guys, Ill figure something out eventually.

I like Ary's idea, or just some other sort of basic initialing. What OEM's staff bag are you getting? That's an awesome gift dude.

I actually really like this one, but it would need to be Royal Blue(where the tan is) and white everywhere else...

HMMM

062784d77fa5fddf4cb3d66db9b42f0c.jpg

Via Google Images, I actually like this one, it's blue and white. Obviously, get rid of the company name on the bottom:

TM_Logo.jpg

Here are a few that I liked;
Spoiler
TrademarkLogo.jpg

tm.gif

TM-Logo.jpg

TMLogo.gif

Slap any if those on a maple leaf and you are golden.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

I'm intrigued by this 60 beers in 24 hours that Jake mentioned earlier today. We had a challenge in College for 2nd years in our dormitory. It was called the Century club, and not very many people were members of the club. I was one of them. I'm very proud about it.

I'm intrigued by this 60 beers in 24 hours that Jake mentioned earlier today. We had a challenge in College for 2nd years in our dormitory. It was called the Century club, and not very many people were members of the club. I was one of them. I'm very proud about it.

Im a member of that club. Twice. Once with Coors light and once with a draft cider. Draft cider was the worst mistake I have ever made. I made it, but regretted it for days. That was over 15 years ago. Thank goodness I am older and wiser now.

Im a member of that club. Twice. Once with Coors light and once with a draft cider. Draft cider was the worst mistake I have ever made. I made it, but regretted it for days. That was over 15 years ago. Thank goodness I am older and wiser now.

Sweet! What a fun club to be a member of. Most people don't sniff the century mark, but we didn't stop right there, there were all time records to be broken. Now, the record holder at Bruce Hall, at the Australian National University, is not your truly, but I'm 3rd on the all time list and 1 of 3 guys to break the 175 mark. The record holder is an Australian fella by the name of "cowboy" and he owns our record with 217. I hear it was a true feat.

So explain the century club to me. I never lived in a dorm so I missed out on a lot. I think I can about guess it though.

The 60 beers in 24 hours thing has to be tough, the dude that tried and failed was one of the biggest beer drinkers I've ever seen. I know he could have done it if he wouldn't have gotten mad and went to bed that night (or had the 12 rack on the way there before even starting!)

Sweet! What a fun club to be a member of. Most people don't sniff the century mark, but we didn't stop right there, there were all time records to be broken. Now, the record holder at Bruce Hall, at the Australian National University, is not your truly, but I'm 3rd on the all time list and 1 of 3 guys to break the 175 mark. The record holder is an Australian fella by the name of "cowboy" and he owns our record with 217. I hear it was a true feat.

217 beers in 24 hours? Now that is a feat.

So explain the century club to me. I never lived in a dorm so I missed out on a lot. I think I can about guess it though.

The 60 beers in 24 hours thing has to be tough, the dude that tried and failed was one of the biggest beer drinkers I've ever seen. I know he could have done it if he wouldn't have gotten mad and went to bed that night (or had the 12 rack on the way there before even starting!)

A shot of beer a minute for 100 minutes. Sounds easy. Its very much not.

^^^what JB says.

You have to take your shot every minute. It's amazing how many people can't make it to 50. Once you hit 100, you got an additional 60 seconds between shots. Now, most people think a shot of beer is nothing but I've seen it absolutely wreck people. If you puked, you were out. I've seen chicks and dudes just piss underneath the table, as you cannot leave the table. It's gnarly.

That's a lot of air intake. I'd rather just chug nine beers in 100 minutes. Probably the point though.

Kevin

You have to take your shot every minute. It's amazing how many people can't make it to 50. Once you hit 100, you got an additional 60 seconds between shots. Now, most people think a shot of beer is nothing but I've seen it absolutely wreck people. If you puked, you were out. I've seen chicks and dudes just piss underneath the table, as you cannot leave the table. It's gnarly.

Ive done this. Cant remember how far I made it.

My God I don't think I'd like that one at all! I know I'm dumb enough to try it and probably in my day would have made it though (maybe?) but now I couldn't even imagine the horror. TC you make it sound so raunchy too. Ugh!

That's a lot of air intake. I'd rather just chug nine beers in 100 minutes. Probably the point though.

Kevin

hahaha, you got it dude. The trick is to not actually shoot the shot, but most people do.

We used to have some epic boat races too man. Hell, we had the "Quad Olympics" every year it revolved around drinking games. I could hang with most of them but I had one buddy, Dunny, that was an animal. Our dorm was 4 stories tall, and we had a beer bong made that could hold a 6 pack. He's the only person I've ever seen who could drink it and keep it down.

You guys are scaring me away from college lol. I don't think I'm going to get into heavy drinking much.

hahaha, you got it dude. The trick is to not actually shoot the shot, but most people do.

We used to have some epic boat races too man. Hell, we had the "Quad Olympics" every year it revolved around drinking games. I could hang with most of them but I had one buddy, Dunny, that was an animal. Our dorm was 4 stories tall, and we had a beer bong made that could hold a 6 pack. He's the only person I've ever seen who could drink it and keep it down.
I bet Dunny played rugby.

You guys are scaring me away from college lol. I don't think I'm going to get into heavy drinking much.

Sure you will. You'll be young and dumb like the rest of us were.

I was just thinking something similar, only mine was that I'm not going to let my daughters go away to college, wtc?!?!

Dude, you don't have to do it. We had a fully operational bar in our dorm, staffed by students. It's just part of the culture down there. After finals your lecturer would take the class out for beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back