Kapaula Plantation Golf Course

jsiravo07

Reaction score
Handicap
New to the website and i wanted to share this course i played on my honeymoon in June. Playing this course was beyond words but if i had to put it into one sentence it would be "The home of God's golf course". This course was just like you see on TV ... LONG, fun and gorgeous. It was hard to play because of all of the views. It was a little pricey like everything else in hawaii $280 per round.

here are some pic let me know what you think...

6717937755_d4dc63dbdf_b.jpg

6717938951_e16fc6f03a_b.jpg

6717939631_3e8108bf46_b.jpg

6717940479_252b6ff491_b.jpg

6717941575_05835bdfc3_b.jpg

6717942995_f304d32404_b.jpg

6717943939_97c02be789_b.jpg

Wow thank you very much for the pictures. Looks like an amazing day weather wise. The 18th green looks weird without seeing the stands behind it haha again thank you for the pictures I'm sure the money spent was well worth it

Sweet pics. Thanks for posting!

Very nice pics...I played there about 8 years ago, and that was by far my favorite round to date.

Awesome pics. Those make it look even better than on TV. I would love to play there!

Wow thank you very much for the pictures. Looks like an amazing day weather wise. The 18th green looks weird without seeing the stands behind it haha again thank you for the pictures I'm sure the money spent was well worth it

It was very wierd without the stands. I lucked out on the weather since the wind was calm. Best money ever spent on a course and the hospitality was great.

Wow, great looking pic's right there. Couldn't pass up a chance to play there!!

Nice! Glad you got to play it.

It was very wierd without the stands. I lucked out on the weather since the wind was calm. Best money ever spent on a course and the hospitality was great.

Man. Sounds like the best honeymoon ever haha calm wind on that course? dang. Lucky!

Thanks for posting this! This is in the top 5 of the places I need to play. Just need to get over to Hawaii first!

So much green! Thanks for the pics, definitely a beautiful course.

Beautiful, I must play this course soon. Thank you for the very nice pics of that course.

Looks great, I would love to play where the pros play, thanks for sharing.

Gorgeous, thanks for sharing. Those pictures cheer me up considering the weather outside right now.

Great pics, I have never been to Hawaii but would love to and this course would be on my to do list

Wow. Great pictures.

Awesome photos, what a beautiful course that would surely put a beat down on my ego!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Great Pics! I played there also on my honey moon 10 years ago. I was fond of the plantation course but, it was not my favorite of the three (at the time)! I enjoyed the Bay Course more and the Village Course was fine also! To my understanding though the Village course is no longer there? What I didn't like about the Plantation was the blind tee shots! Other than that is was a good course and worth playing! The views though were second to none! Did you eat @ the Plantation for Dinner? Was one of the best meals on the premises! Would I play it again? Probably not, but then again there are some other great courses in Hawaii! If you ever get a chance to go back, goto to Kauai & The Big Island (especially for golf)!

That is a beautiful golf course, thanks for sharing.

I also played on my honeymoon.
Everyone said "dont go in the afternoon cause the winds come up".
I went out aand there was noone there and no wind!
Played in under 3 hrs. From the back tees, its damn near impossible. I did it cause I knew I wouldnt hold up anybody and if I needed to reload, no big deal.
I made the green in 2 on 18 with a driver off the deck (and a LOT of roll). Missed the eagle putt, but man was I a happy boy. Just to say I made it where the big boys did.
Mmmmm.
However, I enjoyed Mauna Kea on the big island more for beauty. There are a host of just incredible holes there. I think it was 14 with the most unbelievable view down to the ocean. Vibrant green grass, bright white sand bunkers, palm trees and the bluest of blue ocean behind. WOW !!!
Its in the top 25 of all my logo ball collection.

Great Pics! I played there also on my honey moon 10 years ago. I was fond of the plantation course but, it was not my favorite of the three (at the time)! I enjoyed the Bay Course more and the Village Course was fine also! To my understanding though the Village course is no longer there? What I didn't like about the Plantation was the blind tee shots! Other than that is was a good course and worth playing! The views though were second to none! Did you eat @ the Plantation for Dinner? Was one of the best meals on the premises! Would I play it again? Probably not, but then again there are some other great courses in Hawaii! If you ever get a chance to go back, goto to Kauai & The Big Island (especially for golf)!

I was not able to eat there but i heard it was great. i did eat at the other restaurant byt the same owner at poipu. I think it was called the Beach house. food was awesome.

Thanks for posting these...looks great! Another course to add to my bucket list!

We ate at our most fav place. Sensei. Loved it so much we begged for a menu to take home. Located in the village.

Back