2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just the beginning of the equipment "mound" that will be at Demo Day.

IMG-20120117-00237-L.jpg

You must have one heck of a garage.

I can't wait to see the fairway wood, wedge, and shaft selection. Shafts especially, they're like my kryptonite.

+1 on this one. I can't wait to get my spot in line for the launch monitor and to have JB fit me to a correct shaft

Those bags full of equipment is just a sample of the goodies that will be available. If it's anything like last year your jaw will drop and your head will spin :bulgy-eyes:! Bring yourself a maxi bib for all the drooling and slobbering you will end up with. :D

You take that one, I'll take the one with the enormous clubface of the Cleveland Classic left-center of the picture. I have a feeling im going to pull a Chunky and leave my arms on the range.

That club face is the first thing I noticed as well. It was hard to appreciate just how deep it is on the face until seeing that photo. Really looking forward to hitting it in May...but guessing I may have to wait in line! ha

I love golf clubs and I love hitting them. God I can't wait for this. Yeah yeah friends are cool (lol) but hitting any club you want, just to hit it without sales pressure... A golf equipment junkies dream. No chasing me out of the demo day!

Ok GolferGal, where is the new Team Pairings? Don't hide your husband under your skirt:D.... Let him come out and play with the big boys :alien:

I love golf clubs and I love hitting them. God I can't wait for this. Yeah yeah friends are cool (lol) but hitting any club you want, just to hit it without sales pressure... A golf equipment junkies dream. No chasing me out of the demo day!

All golf all the time. That picture is nothing. That picture is more like what JB has around on average and the demo day will blow that away once it all arrives.

All golf all the time. That picture is nothing. That picture is more like what JB has around on average and the demo day will blow that away once it all arrives.

+15. I think I'm just going to have my hand wrapped in tape. It's mind bottling when you see all the gear. Overwhelming and almost impossible to hit everything lol.

he already is....that would be Team THP my friend....

I have the feeling I need to hit the weights even more....this demo day could be the biggest ever which means a lot of bags to load, set up, etc

Ok GolferGal, where is the new Team Pairings? Don't hide your husband under your skirt:D.... Let him come out and play with the big boys :alien:

+15. I think I'm just going to have my hand wrapped in tape. It's mind bottling when you see all the gear. Overwhelming and almost impossible to hit everything lol.

Dude its so mind bottling Ive begun working out again. I even do cardio too but I sure as hell dont watch American Idol while I do it. Im going to have my hands, arms and back in demo day shape. I'll assume the position :alien: and you just slide a club into my hands.

he already is....that would be Team THP my friend....

I have the feeling I need to hit the weights even more....this demo day could be the biggest ever which means a lot of bags to load, set up, etc

Come on Magnum P. I. you know he doesn't have to play with ya'll just because he is on your Team. Heck mix the pairings up and lets rumble :stickbeat:.

Those bags full of equipment is just a sample of the goodies that will be available. If it's anything like last year your jaw will drop and your head will spin :bulgy-eyes:! Bring yourself a maxi bib for all the drooling and slobbering you will end up with. :D
Could I just borrow a maxi bib from you? I can't see how anyone would not need one no matter how many outings they have attended. :D

Dude its so mind bottling Ive begun working out again. I even do cardio too but I sure as hell dont watch American Idol while I do it. Im going to have my hands, arms and back in demo day shape. I'll assume the position :alien: and you just slide a club into my hands.

I'm glad this is going to happen. It's why we met, it's why we were put on this earth. To hit golf clubs! Love the buddy system approach. We're going to have some really good looking folks at this demo day!

You gonna make a list this year?

Could I just borrow a maxi bib from you? I can't see how anyone would not need one no matter how many outing they have attended. :D

Yea brother I always carry a couple extra ones just in case a newbie slobbers all over himself :bulgy-eyes:. Heck I could just sit back for a few minutes and watch them sweat off a couple of pounds, toting clubs to the hitting area :D.

I'm glad this is going to happen. It's why we met, it's why we were put on this earth. To hit golf clubs! Love the buddy system approach. We're going to have some really good looking folks at this demo day!

You gonna make a list this year?

Youre right. Its because of demo day we are all the friends we are and its just panties. Im not sure about making a list though. Making a list presumes that I may not hit some stuff and will hit other stuff. We hit everything.

It just dawned on me looking at the picture again for the 20th time, I am even more concerned than ever about note taking, could some of the vets give us noobs your best tips on gathering your thoughts so they don't begin to become redundant or generic? If this is not the place to post this please someone direct me to the correct thread.

Found two of those green/white TaylorMade staff bags on the bay. Waiting a few days for the auction to get close to ending, then I think one will be mine!

Everytime I look at JB's pic (which Ive down abt 10x already) all I can think of is Andy Bernard in the Office episode where they go to play golf. His hands are so blistered from practicing he has 2 gloves on and can't even grab his beer.

It just dawned on me looking at the picture again for the 20th time, I am even more concerned than ever about note taking, could some of the vets give us noobs your best tips on gathering your thoughts so they don't begin to become redundant or generic? If this is not the place to post this please someone direct me to the correct thread.
Im planning on using the Voice-Notes app on my iPhone. Dictate my thoughts, then transcribe them when all is said and done.

Youre right. Its because of demo day we are all the friends we are and its just panties. Im not sure about making a list though. Making a list presumes that I may not hit some stuff and will hit other stuff. We hit everything.

Yes we do my friend. Always intended to make a list but sometimes you just have to go with what grabs your eye. We had a great system and for all those out there wondering.. yes we can let you in on our strategy. One thing I can say, if someone says, "Bro you have to hit this!", HIT IT.

Im planning on using the Voice-Notes app on my iPhone. Dictate my thoughts, then transcribe them when all is said and done.

I was told we cannot have our phones there because they are also cameras which is a nono.

EXACTLY what you did to me with the Yonex hybrid last hear....after a few smoked shots through the FL humidity I'm making a video with Hawk about the goodness of that hybrid. THP Outing at its best.

Yes we do my friend. Always intended to make a list but sometimes you just have to go with what grabs your eye. We had a great system and for all those out there wondering.. yes we can let you in on our strategy. One thing I can say, if someone says, "Bro you have to hit this!", HIT IT.

I was told we cannot have our phones there because they are also cameras which is a nono.
Makes sense, well, we have a ton of digital voice recorders here at work for the Doctors. I think I will just use one of those then, same end results.

Yes! Boccieri Golf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back