Ross Fisher Joins Nike Golf

Can't say this moves my needle much.

I am of the feeling that this is a nice signing for Fisher and nothing special for Nike.

I am of the feeling that this is a nice signing for Fisher and nothing special for Nike.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't disagree more. Nike is a global company. While North America may not care. For the European market, this is a big signing.

I couldn't disagree more. Nike is a global company. While North America may not care. For the European market, this is a big signing.

You might be right, I dont know whats trending over there, but my point is that Nike is expected to sign the best of the best. Ross Fisher is not the best of the best, so it doesnt feel like a WOW moment for Nike. Just my opinion.

Good to see more people joining Nike they deserve more attention then they're getting

Tappin!

You might be right, I dont know whats trending over there, but my point is that Nike is expected to sign the best of the best. Ross Fisher is not the best of the best, so it doesnt feel like a WOW moment for Nike. Just my opinion.

They don't really have a reputation of signing the best of the best, do they?

I think this a quality signing for both. I like Ross Fisher and hope he does well this year.

Back