Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best part is...you guys will try this one day and love it.
Im a fan of Tomato Juice and Beer in the morning.

Im a fan of Tomato Juice and Beer in the morning.

me too bro...I havent had a bloody mary since Jakes dad brought me one at the outing with NO ice in it. I get sick thinking about it

me too bro...I havent had a bloody mary since Jakes dad brought me one at the outing with NO ice in it. I get sick thinking about it
No ice, that will make your stomach churn.

I seriously can't even comprehend with that must be like. How is it possible to function?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not possible to function outside at all WE. You go out there and immediately your nostrils freeze up and it hurts your lungs to breathe. Your body tenses up and you shiver the second you're out in it. People tell me all the time, well hell there's too much heat in the south during the summer. My reply is that at least those people can still function outside if they choose to, it's not even an option for us when it's like this.

Then this morning on the way home from the gym I see a couple show offs outside running in this crap....I nearly ran them over for being stupid.

time to move wussy lol
I wish it was. I'm afraid I'm stuck here forever dude.

I'm going to throw some positive vibes in this thread today! You all are special and don't worry, if you put your mind to it... You can beat that -23 Puttinforthewinnerofthegreataward!
Thanks bro, one positive spin on it is that it's already almost February and things will begin to warm up...and hell I just played golf 2 weeks ago so it's not like I've been frozen for months.

welcome to Fargo...stupid Fargo
Fargo is even worse than we are....they've been frozen solid for a while now.

No ice, that will make your stomach churn.

it had a few cubes in it, but it was pretty much melted. That + a hot florida morning = nauseaus OneT

Its -23 degrees out right now (wind chill factor) and the f'n weatherman says with a smirk 'and its not going to warm up at all today'. I want to fight that guy now! We were spoiled for a while but it seems as if old man winter has remembered us. I hate that old b@stard!
Crap P4B, I thought it was cold here when I had to go out and pick up the dog bombs this morning! It's summer here compared to you!

Being told to participate more in something because others 'value your opinion' and want to share their feedback more with you, engage in the discussion, etc yet when you do....nothing. eff that. I'd rather not and let everyone else keep on keeping on if that's how it's going to be.

Being told to participate more in something because others 'value your opinion' and want to share their feedback more with you, engage in the discussion, etc yet when you do....nothing. eff that. I'd rather not and let everyone else keep on keeping on if that's how it's going to be.

whats up with this bro

Crap P4B, I thought it was cold here when I had to go out and pick up the dog bombs this morning! It's summer here compared to you!
It was 54* this morning and I had the heat on in the truck. I could not do what you boys up there do, no way.

THP??? Work??? Either way that does suck.

Work....maddening how the culture is here sometimes when it relates to performance, staff, etc.

I hear that bro! Work surprises me sometimes

Yep, cold here today in the ol' midwest. Not Jake cold, but I suspect he's sending that my way. He usually does.

Kevin

Yep, cold here today in the ol' midwest. Not Jake cold, but I suspect he's sending that my way. He usually does.

Kevin

what a jerk that puttin4terribleclimate

For no reason I now have to obtain a 500 dollar dea license prior to graduation. My next employer would have paid for it. Our GME office is ridiculous.

Tapatalk

Jake you're a better man than I. There'd be a southbound uhaul coming out of frozen dakota.

"Hurry kids throw your sh!t in and let's move. Don't worry about piddily sh!t, but don't forget my cape."

--
tapatalk

The older I get, the less cold bothers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back