Bridgestone Staff Bags

Now that is adorable. I'd probably spoon with my new staff bag too, it's gorgeous.

You may get some strange looks from your partner...hehe
Again another great set of photos of one of the best looking staffers I've seen!

Well, my bag arrived a short bit ago and it is as just as gorgeous as everyone else's (if not a little more so because my name is on it). Video is uploading but here are the photos, this thing is perfection!!!

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

Nice, cookie!

I love the rain cover! Has 2 snaps by the straps and velcro up front. Will be easy to use that way. Plus hook your glove to the velcro on the bag. It is awesome!

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I love the rain cover! Has 2 snaps by the straps and velcro up front. Will be easy to use that way. Plus hook your glove to the velcro on the bag. It is awesome!

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

The velcro will be a handy feature. Didn't even notice it at first.

Congrats, Cookie! These bags are beautiful.

Nice pics cookie, that is one sweet looking bag.

Nice pics Cookie! Glad it came for ya! Big question is...you waiting to use it til July?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pics Cookie! Glad it came for ya! Big question is...you waiting to use it til July?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone!

War - as of now, yes. I brought it down to my parents place to show them and it has gone back into it protective wrapping for now!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Great looking bags everyone!! Bridgestone really did a great job and putting the THP logo on it was just an extra special touch that really made them stand out!

Congrats to all the Bridgestone Staffers and WTG Bridgestone Golf!

Hey everyone - here is a video giving a little "tour" of the bag!

Fantastic video Cookie! That bag looks amazing! Very nicely done by Bridgestone!

Great video Cookie! Glad you pointed out the velcro on the rain hood plus the velcro on the bag will hold your glove. Just awesome! You did an outstanding job showing off the features! :popcorn:

Great videos and awesome pictures guys. It looks like Bridgestone makes a mighty fine staff bag, I really like the silver.

great video. I like the velcro rain hood.

I am getting a lot of bag envy as I continue to look at all the great staff bags everyone is getting...but it makes me look forward to seeing the Callaway bags even more!

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

A few weeks back I was communicating with GG about the MC and she showed me a photo of the bags Bridgestone was creating for the staffers. I asked if I could purchase one of my one and she said, 'let me make a call'. A few hours later she responds back that Bridgeston would be happy to get me a bag. I asked how much and she said that it was their gift to me. What showed up on my door step took my breathe away. The bag is different than the staffers and think that is appropriate since I am not. But I definitely feel like part of the MC. I mean I always have but this is something special.
Thank you to Bridgestone for your support of the THP and their vision of the Morgan Cup. Thank you Morgan for being such an giving and generous person. Thank you Jwow and Morgan for being friends of mine and letting me assist you with the Morgan Cup. You guys mean the worls to me as well as the rest of THP staffers. Last ans certainly not least, Thank you to the 24 staffers of Morgan Cup for making this event as great if not better than the first!

That is freaking outstanding Freddie!! Congrats buddy. You deserve it for all the hard work you put forth everyday on this site. Once again, Josh & Morgan rock! Unbelievable.

That's just too cool. Congrats Freddie!! THP is so giving!! Thanks JB and GG!!!

That's awesome Freddie. Bridgestone rules, and you deserve this for all the work you're putting in. Josh and Morgan, you guys are awesome. This is truly an amazing place and is run by amazing people. The greatness never ends!

I had to see how this looked...
Spoiler

utf-8BSU1BRzAxNTguanBn.jpg

Spoiler
And so he don't get sunburnt in the SC sun at the end of July...

utf-8BSU1BRzAxNTkuanBn.jpg

Fear the Frog!!

Nice BF, I like the frog!

So happy for you Freddie! That bag is so classy and you name looks perfect on it. Way to go Bridgestone and THP! It seems like a match made in Heaven.

Back