I hope we have a huge turnout Sunday night so that we can show OGIO how much you guys like their bags and hopefully get a few more to give away.

I want this bag so bad JB! haha.... especially after seeing it in person at the PGA

You also saw it at my house remember. You said the same thing. They are a great bag.

I just sold my bags on ebay as well... so either way I am picking up a new bag sometime before the spring!

You also saw it at my house remember. You said the same thing. They are a great bag.

I just sold my bags on ebay as well... so either way I am picking up a new bag sometime before the spring!

You should have walked off with it at JB's.

I've heard great things about their bags from people. Someone is going to be super happy. Good luck to everyone.

You should have walked off with it at JB's.

I've heard great things about their bags from people. Smallville is going to be super happy. Good luck to Smally.

Fixed it. Hehehehe!

Yeah DD, you shoulda grabbed it while you had the chance. That's the closest you'll ever come to it now! hahaha

Fixed it. Hehehehe!

Yeah DD, you shoulda grabbed it while you had the chance. That's the closest you'll ever come to it now! hahaha

I knew my post looked funny when I made it. Thanks for the fix. :smile:

I knew my post looked funny when I made it. Thanks for the fix. :smile:

haha you guys are a hoot...

0_61_070424_hoot_owl.jpg

Fuhgeddaboudit DD! This one has my name written all over it! AHAHA!

Gee, when did you change your name to Ogio? :act-up:

Let's see, if I get this one, I can make Hubby happy. (That will be a nice change.) His bag goes to The Kid, who is too tall for the clubs and bag he has anyway.

Then I can run a contest, raffling off The Kid's set.

This is the item I'm really gunning for. My bag is really heavy for a stand bag and the stands are broken!

I think I'm going to post a picture of the bag I am using and perhaps I'll be awarded the prize based on sympathy. :worship:

No sympathy here...hehe

my sun mountain mini is a nice bag... its just way to small!

Im in love with the New Nike VR Staff bag, but I prefer OGIOs normally.

I can never get rid of my golf bag for very personal sentimental reasons but the ladies OGIO bag, the Cougar, is gorgeous. And come on with a name like Cougar you know it's hot.

Very nice bag and since I now have at least 20 posts I guess I'm entered!! I need a new bag as well. I'm trying to spend carefully with my wedding a short 5 months away!

Very nice bag and since I now have at least 20 posts I guess I'm entered!! I need a new bag as well. I'm trying to spend carefully with my wedding a short 5 months away!

congrats... best of luck this weekend

I think I'm going to post a picture of the bag I am using and perhaps I'll be awarded the prize based on sympathy. :worship:

Let's see it SB. LOL I got my new bag last year when I won a $150 gift certificate at a scramble. Should have seen the nightmare I was carrying before that.

I got news for you all I'm winning this bag. :alien2: :banana:

I got news for you all I'm winning this bag... then mailing it to DDBowdoin :alien2: :banana:

fixed that for yah bogey!

It would go nice with the new irons and that Nickent wedge you won.

I can never get rid of my golf bag for very personal sentimental reasons but the ladies OGIO bag, the Cougar, is gorgeous. And come on with a name like Cougar you know it's hot.

Mrrrrow!

Back