How many golf balls do you have?

dynarider

insert witty saying here
Reaction score
Handicap
twits
Currently I have 11 boxes of new balls as well as 4-5 sleeves. Heck of a sale at Target where I picked up 4 boxes of Noodles...yea they aren't the best but for $4.22 a box it's hard to say no. Plus they had the Topflite D2 feels marked down to $3.74 a box so I picked up all 6 boxes they had.

Those 10 boxes = 150 balls plus I have a new unopened box of ProV1's I got from my company picnic. Not even sure how many are in my bag, probably 2 dozen at least. Little over 200 new balls should be enough for a month or 2:D

Then I have all the used balls I have found. 1 big igloo cooler is full to the top witha mixture of everything, & the smaller soft sided cooler is half full of all types of Titleist balls.

I only really kep about a dozen on hand at a time.

I have a doz. MOJO's, 1 sleeve of Bridgestone E7+, 1 sleeve of TF XL, 1 sleeve of TM, 2 sleeves of Pinnacle Gold and a few random Titleist HVC.
Hopefully I won't need to buy any for awhile. As you can see I'm not brand loyal, I play whatever I pull out of the bag.

I have 2 dozen e6's on my desk and box in my bag. Plus a couple of dozen of mixed sleeves that I have yet to try or dont use any more. Plus about of dozen used ones in the ball pocket of my bag.

I have golf balls everywhere! In the bag pockets, In my basement. In my truck in the door storage! There's also a large box of mixed balls in the garage. It's a disease I tell you!

I have about two dozen lying around the house at the minuite, I think. I've never really been a prolific ball buyer.

Usually when I am at a golf store if I can find them on sale I'll pick up 2 or 3 dozen, so I probably have about that many around now.

I've got about a dozen or so but nothing is brand new... I recycle a lot of balls, one or two holes and out it away and use another one

I've got 7 dozen new Nike balls on the shelf, a dozen in my bag.

I've got a 5 gallon bucket that's about half full of 'found' balls for whacking into my impact panel, or to re-stock my Mom's water ball stash (she's got a favorite hole, that you have to clear ~150 yards of water, and she's starting to clear it more often now, for the last couple of years, she'd feed the monster 3, and go on to take a drop)

I've got a dozen new Warbird Plus, 2 sleeves of Slazenger Raw Distance, a sleeve of Pro-V1's, a dozen Top Flights of some kind, and a shoe box full of balls that I found or "retired".

Always keep two dozen balls in my bag for practice (putting & chipping). These are the same brand that I play with. Keep another dozen of new balls that I play with rounds with. All balls are Callaway Tour-ix.

I got about 2 boxes of Pro V1's, a box of Random Top flight balls, and about a bin of 50 balls with all Taylormade, Titleist, Nike and Callaway

well...i have about 100 Pro V1x's...10 Pro v1's...2 Nike ONE Plat's, 2 Nike ONE Black's, and a few D2 Feels.

All packed into my 600 lb. golf bag, hahahah.

I have golf balls everywhere! In the bag pockets, In my basement. In my truck in the door storage! There's also a large box of mixed balls in the garage. It's a disease I tell you!

"The Trouble With Tribbles" ? ring a bell???

"The Trouble With Tribbles" ? ring a bell???

tribbles.jpg

Very similar Mike! It's like they are mating uncontrollably because I know I didn't buy them all! LOL Maybe I can give them to the Klingons.

My future father in law gave us a box of 144 Pinnacle Golds which we played some of last year, and a few other dozen so just under 200. It's unfortunate but we'll probably never play some of them just because their rocks!

10 dozen: e6+, B330S, and Nike One Platinum

Lots to lose.:banana:

Im got about 8 dozen right now. My bag has about 2 dozen Titleist DT Carrys, as well as some random balls that I found on the course and a sleeve of TM Noddle+ that the PGA Tour Partners Club sent me.
I also have 2 dozen Precept Laddie-Xs, a dozen Precept XP3s, 2 dozen Bridgestone E6+ and a dozen Precept U-Tri Tours.
I had a habit this winter of buying a dozen golfballs every time I went to Target or Wal-Mart (because they were on sale) and I bought the 2 dozen Bridgestones because Bridgestone had a promotion where if you bought 2 dozen E series or a dozen B330s and mailed them the UPC labels they would send you a Bridgestone golf towel for free.
I didnt exactly need the golfballs, but Im not going turn down a free Bridgestone golf towel.

I started using the Trispeed last year and have seen an improvement when I use the same type of ball, decided on the trispeed and the rest is history.
Let's see, I currently have 11 doz Srixon Trispeeds that I have gathered from a couple of ebay auctions, avg $15.00 a doz. ($10 off MSRP)
And they will get used!!!!!!LOL

I have 2 dozen Pro V1x's, and about 8 B330-RX's in my bag

I carry about dozen and usually find more balls while playing, making it hard to finish the current box i have. I'm not complaining though.

I keep a box in my trunk, minus about five for my bag. Took me almost a year to get through my last box. :banana:

(MontyV has a point though - I play em when I find em.)

Have about a gross of dt wound 90's,about 4 dz pro v's and about 5 dozen of everything else.

Back