Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Contest

Well, that probably depends who you ask hehe. I thought it was a bit humorous :)

Cool, look forward to seeing it!

Heading out now to get some course footage....this could be interesting.

This driver is a stone groove folks. Get your videos in this week.

I had my video almost completely done...then I deleted it, because it was turning out stupid.

My video is funny but true. I hope to make whoever is judging laugh but also realize the peril of my tee game. :D

Don't forget you cowboy boots!
No boots but I think it's pretty funny! Just wanted to make some people laugh. There will be so many good videos it's a shame they are only giving out one. I have a feeling a lot of people will deserve to win this. Love doing these 30 second videos, tons of fun!

I just finished filming my video on the course today. Hopefully it turns out ok.

Looking forward to seeing the videos Nate and Roswell!

Definitely a very cool opportunity that is just fun to have a chance at.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I head tc's video is so good that everyone else is playing for second place. Can't wait to see it and everyone else's!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I head tc's video is so good that everyone else is playing for second place. Can't wait to see it and everyone else's!
The callaway boys are the Duke and NC's of the contest BUT I expect many others to bring their A games to this. The best part of the whole thing will be to watch everyone's videos after Friday. It's a shame only 1 driver is being given away because I fully expect a bunch of entries that don't get the nodd but easily could have.

One more day to get those videos in!!! Git-R-Done!!!!!

Sent in my video last night. I thought it was great but I'm sure it will have tough competition!

Does anyone have a video of a closeup of a blowtorch being light?

Finished my video tonight. Think it's honest and pretty good.

Is everyone going to post their videos up after the deadline? I sure am!

I definitely will, although mine is incredibly cheesy.

My little brother is in mine. Do I get points for that? He's pretty cute. But he ad-libbed and called me an idiot during the shot. Lol.

Is everyone going to post their videos up after the deadline? I sure am!

As long as they say it is ok to post on Saturday, I will definitely post mine. If not, we may have to wait until after the winner is announced.

I definitely will, although mine is incredibly cheesy.
Why do I find this not hard to believe.............:bashful:

As long as they say it is ok to post on Saturday, I will definitely post mine. If not, we may have to wait until after the winner is announced.
Agree....wait for the go signal from the boss' but I'm sure they will be ok with it.

We have till tomorrow night at midnight right? Just edited mine and it's god awful

I'm betting yours is good JN. I also know those pesky Calloways are going to bring some heat. I did what I could with the tools I have. I'm not a good in front of the camera kind of person

Back