2012 Bettinardi Putters

Okay today I finally took the plastic off the grip. I was trying to keep in on there as to not get the grip dirty for as long as possible. I have to say it is pretty nice feeling. Sort of a sticky jelled feeling. Love the way it feels in my hands. I didn't notice this before because I had the stupid plastic on it still. I guess that's what I get for being anal.

There is a definite feel difference between hitting on the F.I.T. face and out on the toe where it's the honey comb. I know everyone has said as well but it is really soft with a crisp feel. How they engineered steel to feel soft is beyond me and I even got to see the process. That's saying a lot. I'm definitely glad that I went with the SS #5! I can't wait to actually get this baby out on real greens so I can feel and find out more. So I can relay it to you guys.

Still think she is BEAUTIFUL!

All of you guys have some awesome looking putters and great pics P4B & Yoccos! Frog knows I am partial to his putter because it's the belly center shaft model. Drooling is an understatement.....

All of you guys have some awesome looking putters and great pics P4B & Yoccos! Frog knows I am partial to his putter because it's the belly center shaft model. Drooling is an understatement.....

Hey OG, you okay. Cookie has that putter. Not me! I believe his is the BB53C. I have a SS #5 in 33". LOL

Hey OG, you okay. Cookie has that putter. Not me! I believe his is the BB53C. I have a SS #5 in 33". LOL

Bullfrog is correct OG. I have the BB53C.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I can't stop looking at this putter. I've rolled countless putts with it since it showed up on Monday and I am completely infatuated with it. My wife thinks I'm going to leave her for this putter. The thing is just flat out amazing.

d06bca57.jpg

So here's a video of sort of what I do on most nights. I've started to just prefer to roll putts right across my carpet since it's a very low carpet and I get a pretty good roll from it. I do pull out the putting mat as well but I like this method because I can literally just putt my way around my basement. I have a cup coaster that's the same diameter as a golf hole so I throw that down and putt from various different locations all night long. Putting has never been so fun!

nice jake! I do the same thing. I'll throw the putting mat down every now and then, but I have a couple of carpets that roll pretty well. Putter looks fantastic. I love how it says Jake

"JAKE"

Love it dude. I wish I could roll Betti's in your basement with you.

nice jake! I do the same thing. I'll throw the putting mat down every now and then, but I have a couple of carpets that roll pretty well. Putter looks fantastic. I love how it says Jake

"JAKE"

Love it dude. I wish I could roll Betti's in your basement with you.
Thanks guys, every so often after I roll about a billion or so putts I just stare at it for a while.

TC we'd definitely get a dollar game going if we were putting in my basement. So far it's Jake 1- TC1. We gotta break that tie!

I sense a milled putter putt off in Myrtle Beach!

hey Jake if we do a putt off in Myrtle Beach can I borrow a ball?

ONE-T!! Which model Queen B did you get?

images

No clue...they said some time in Feb.

What about yours?

wtc.. should be there today when I get home. But I didnt go through Bettinardi.

I almost pulled the trigger on that Queen Bee too. So beautiful.

Yeah. Authorized Bettinardi dealer though. I found a couple dealers but the Queens were sold out everywhere it seemed.

Yeah. Authorized Bettinardi dealer though. I found a couple dealers but the Queens were sold out everywhere it seemed.

yeah, apparently it was more popular than they expected

yeah, apparently it was more popular than they expected

yeah apparently so. There's a few floating around the bay and that's about it.

Back