2012 PGA Show Coverage

Yeah, I think we'll see the B series balls come out with dual dimples.

They mentioned this on PGA Tour Radio this morning. I also noticed the B330 lines were all on sale at Golf Galaxy so I started to wonder what was up.

They sure did. Brian Katrek was talking about them

I can't wait for new Bridgestone golf balls. So excited to hear and try them out.

I need to school a few of you on the man they call/he calls himself, Jwow. There aren't many people that I have been around that garner the respect of club reps, regional managers and presidents of industry. I think the word I am look for is charismatic, at least that is what Cindy Davis told him after their interview. For those thy don't know, she is the only female president of a Major OEM, Nike, in the industry.
I saw him glad hand, pat on the back, exchange pleasantries and say hello to a good many people that were genuinely happy to be in his presence.
Then you have the soft spoken but strong backbone of THP, GG. She looks you in the eye when you speak to her and provides responses that show she was actually listening and not just giving a canned answer. They play off each others strength and fill in each others minuscule gaps. You want to know why we at THP get what we do and enjoy what we do, spend a sunny afternoon walking around with these two. You will be left with an over whelming scense of satisfaction and accomplishment. I enjoyed myself today an learned a lot. They will brush this off as they do most compliments but those that don't know, now you do! Jwow and GG are pretty awesome.

This is a great post and absolutely spot on. Last year as I was working the show with the team we had I was extremely impressed with the type of respect and appreciation people who hold high positions in the golf industry pay to THP and particularly JB and GG. We interacted with several CEOs and owners of OEMs that just raved about how much they love what we were doing and how THP is such a great community. JB and GG are definitely well respected and appreciated for their efforts, not only from us forum members but from A LOT of people in the industry as well. Keep up the great work guys!

QFT! JB is one of the hardest working people I know. GG is the strong woman beside him who works just as hard herself. Jake, Hanks and I can all attest to the sheer energy they put into this thing. I never knew how much work went into everything THP until I helped cover the show. I am still recovering.

Yeah, I think we'll see the B series balls come out with dual dimples.
I am rather intrigued by this move. I loved the e7 that I reviewed with the new dual dimple design so I'm sure the B series will rock with them as well. This is a topic for another thread I think but dual dimple technology was first introduced by Top Flite and I think a lot of people see dual dimple now and immediately think back to a ball like a Top Flite. That's NOT the case with Bridgestone obviously and I expect this will be a pretty good move for them.

I am pretty excited about the new balls from Bridgestone as well, they really know what they are doing so if they are releasing New ones I'm sure they will be better than ever!

Check out this Bridgestone staff bag

AkF3rwqCAAAiiSh.jpg

Oh, that bag is SESSY!!!!

The Brigestone website has a live feed of the show and is showing some of the new commercials as well. Looks like they have some winners on their hands.

not the best kept secret....Titleist Yellow Golf Balls

scaled.php

Project X just posted a pic of JB interviewing someone from the company, Freddie filming in there too. GO THP!!!

Project X just posted a pic of JB interviewing someone from the company, Freddie filming in there too. GO THP!!!

The hackers paradise crew in the booth interviewing lead composites engineer Don Brown.

397088_10150493957156353_111151851352_9042325_1965478822_n.jpg

look @ our industry insiders go!

Ping i20

scaled.php

Did JB just say "hawt?". Lol

man I want this

koivc.jpg

I need to school a few of you on the man they call/he calls himself, Jwow. There aren't many people that I have been around that garner the respect of club reps, regional managers and presidents of industry. I think the word I am look for is charismatic, at least that is what Cindy Davis told him after their interview. For those thy don't know, she is the only female president of a Major OEM, Nike, in the industry.
I saw him glad hand, pat on the back, exchange pleasantries and say hello to a good many people that were genuinely happy to be in his presence.
Then you have the soft spoken but strong backbone of THP, GG. She looks you in the eye when you speak to her and provides responses that show she was actually listening and not just giving a canned answer. They play off each others strength and fill in each others minuscule gaps. You want to know why we at THP get what we do and enjoy what we do, spend a sunny afternoon walking around with these two. You will be left with an over whelming scense of satisfaction and accomplishment. I enjoyed myself today an learned a lot. They will brush this off as they do most compliments but those that don't know, now you do! Jwow and GG are pretty awesome.

Well said Freddie, thanks for all you do as well man! JB and GG are friggin rockstars!

Apparently these look better in person

scaled.php

awesome stuff i am loving this more than my wallet will later!!!

Back