Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Contest

I'm betting yours is good JN. I also know those pesky Calloways are going to bring some heat. I did what I could with the tools I have. I'm not a good in front of the camera kind of person

Me too, Chunky. I love being behind the camera, but I always get stupid in front of it.

I am a stud in front of the camera but for this opportunity I actually stayed behind the camera. Will not see me, but will hear me. :D

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I am a stud in front of the camera but for this opportunity I actually stayed behind the camera. Will not see me, but will hear me. :D

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Oh boy. Cookie hoping the cute wife can bring home the prize! Solid decision

Oh boy. Cookie hoping the cute wife can bring home the prize! Solid decision

LOL - nope! No human beings or animals in my video.

In hindsight, perhaps the bikini route was necessary!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Lot's of MC'ers bringing it. CL is this the driver you are gaming at the big dance?

Last edited:
Got mine uploaded...sure hope my little girl can bring it home for me. I get goofy in front of the camera. Haha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Lot's of MC'ers bringing it. CL is this the driver your gaming at the big dance?

There is a solid chance it is Frank. Just depends on if Callaway lets us go custom as I didn't love the stock shaft. Can't wait to read the thoughts from the lucky THP'er who gets this.

LOL - nope! No human beings or animals in my video.

In hindsight, perhaps the bikini route was necessary!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

This made me chuckle. I didn't know you were applying it to videos now too.:eat:

:tongue:

Just sent in my entry. Something funny is happening with my encoding though so it isn't the HD that I filmed it in, isn't even close to HD. Can't wait to see what everyone came up with. Hopefully mine is kind of funny, don't expect to win but it's good for a laugh.

Last day for video entries! Guess that means I better shoot mine...lol. I've had an idea in my head for a while I just need to get the materials today and shoot it.

I am uploading mine to youtube now, kind of lame but a bit funny. Hammered it in 16 seconds. I could of rambled on but 16 seconds was enough for me. I wanted to use a razor and my sick FIT body but I like my beard and did not have the doodads to do it.

Did anyone receive an email to confirm they (THP) received it? Should I be worried?

No. I sent GG a pm after a couple of days to confirm.

Kindle Fire Forged

Did anyone receive an email to confirm they (THP) received it? Should I be worried?

Dont be worried, they are busy as shizz with the PGA show. I am sure GG received it unless you got a message failure on your end all is good. BTW after watching my video again, it sucks as usual.

Yeah, I'm a bit worried that they didn't get my entry - I sent it in pretty early. But they are on point all the time...

Just a few hours left! Hope that everyone that wanted to submit an entry got it done.

Can't wait to see the submissions!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

My entry is gonna blow you all away. I hope you're ready!!!!! I'll make sure to video my first full round.

I'm so pumped to see them all. I'd love to know whether or not we are allowed to post them after the deadline. If so, mine will be up tonight. :D

I'm so pumped to see them all. I'd love to know whether or not we are allowed to post them after the deadline. If so, mine will be up tonight. :D

Mine will be up tonight or tomorrow if the boss gives the word.

Got my video in late last night (about 10:30ish). I think kinda funny but I went over the 30 seconds. I had asked to not be considered since I will be getting a bag full of Callaway for the MC so once I saw it was over 30 seconds I didn't bother too much with it, I just wanted to be able to participate in this. Making videos for THP is fun!

Hope everyone can start posting their videos soon.

Good luck to everyone! I had some major issues with my basketball team this week so I didn't get to film unfortunately. Really wanted to shoot one. Had a great idea with the theme being 'bringing sexy back'.

Hope everyone can start posting their videos soon.

Me too. I loved watching all the MC audition videos, and I'm sure this will be almost as much fun! I love seeing what THP'ers come up with!

Back