2012 PGA Show Coverage

Thanks to everyone for posting the Twitter pics. The coverage of this thing has been fantastic!

Coverage has been fantastic....can't wait to see some more Callaway love!!

Love all the twitter pics and updates. You guys and gal are all doing a fantastic job and makes it feel like we are there with you! Keep up the great work and can't wait for more tomorrow!

I have said it before and I will say it again: Awesome job guys and gal! I am glad you are enjoying yourself because it really shows with all the twitter feeds, interviews, pictures, and everything else. Makes us feel like we are right there with you. I know I haven't put my phone down since I have gotten up today and still check in while at work. Haha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Fantastic work by the entire team as per usual. Well done everyone

Have loved following all of this. Something like the PGA show wouldn't have interested me much before coming to THP, now I'm all over it catching the twitter updates as well as on here. Thanks for the awesome work.

You guys have done an amazing job. I have followed just as long as I have had my laptop near. Keep up the great work and enjoy yourselves!

Up today to get back to it. Lots of video to be shot today and we will continue snapping pictures for you guys and as they upload, they will go up. Follow along on twitter for all the day's news.

Great work by the entire team JB!

TapAhoy!

First time I have been able to get in this thread. Just want to thank everyone for the great coverage. Ive been updating twitter constantly.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Wilson jumps into the yellow ball market:

scaled.php

Up today to get back to it. Lots of video to be shot today and we will continue snapping pictures for you guys and as they upload, they will go up. Follow along on twitter for all the day's news.
You guys are non-stop! I think I speak for all of THP when I say that the information you guys have provided to us over the past few days has been phenomenal, and it is greatly appreciated. Following along on Twitter as well as the updates here on the Forum has been excellent, almost makes us feel like we are there too!

Wilson jumps into the yellow ball market:

scaled.php

Wow, Im used to the optic yellow of bridgestone, those look like little lemons!

Another driver to ponder

scaled.php

Getting ready to shoot an interview with....SCOR golf! Looking forward to this as I am enamored with the SCOR clubs I have.

scaled.php

JB with Shawn from SCOR Golf. I have been lucky enough to deal with Shawn on a few occasions - GREAT guy.

scaled.php

Callaway needs to jump in on the yellow ball market....

The new W/S driver does looks pretty nice. I can see Callaway getting into the yellow ball market eventually.

Alex

JB with Shawn from SCOR Golf. I have been lucky enough to deal with Shawn on a few occasions - GREAT guy.

scaled.php

Its nice to put a face to the name.

New GPS unit! Hello voice activation.

scaled.php

One of the club wrap companies showing off some product.

scaled.php

Wow....umm...those club heads are....loud.

Back