The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to THP guys! LOL jk easy fellas.

Soccer banter only though, Smalls rules that thread with an iron fist

Screw this....I'm heading over to the soccer page....much slower in there.

The house across the street from me just had another price drop and is down to $145,000 from $160,000 when it went on the market a year or so ago. I haven't seen anyone go through it. They have already moved out and into a new place before they put it up for sale. So he can't just forget it and stay like we did.

Thought the quick pace was one of challenges with this thread. Once you master it you are a true THP buddha.

Tappin' for world peace!

I suppose you could call it more of a Texas pace.

I love watching not top plays. They're so funny.

The house across the street from me just had another price drop and is down to $145,000 from $160,000 when it went on the market a year or so ago. I haven't seen anyone go through it. They have already moved out and into a new place before they put it up for sale. So he can't just forget it and stay like we did.

Weird. How can people afford to do like that? Do they just stop paying the mortgage on the house and let the bank repossess it so they don't have to think about it?

Tappin' for world peace!

Weird. How can people afford to do like that? Do they just stop paying the mortgage on the house and let the bank repossess it so they don't have to think about it?

Tappin' for world peace!
They've lived there since 1970 or 71. I've known them since I was a little kid (their kids were one and two years younger then me). Their original mortgage was paid at least 10 years ago (don't know if they re-fi'd or not).

They've lived there since 1970 or 71. I've known them since I was a little kid (their kids were one and two years younger then me). Their original mortgage was paid at least 10 years ago (don't know if they re-fi'd or not).

Well in that case I hope they are able to sell it soon. Must be though to have that amount of money locked up I real estate that seems to lose value :/

Tappin' for world peace!

Thought the quick pace was one of challenges with this thread. Once you master it you are a true THP buddha.

Tappin' for world peace!
It was a stab at the soccer thread via Kmac.....buddha!

I suppose you could call it more of a Texas pace.
We are pretty laid back in the big state....not much gets us riled up unless the Cowboys lose on Sunday.

We are pretty laid back in the big state....not much gets us riled up unless the Cowboys lose on Sunday.

I expect the boys to get you riled up for a while then.

It was a stab at the soccer thread via Kmac.....buddha!

Hehe!

Keep up the banter now. Time for me to head out for burgers and beer with some friends but I want some fun stuff to read tonight/tomorrow!

Tappin' for world peace!

Anybody here know someone who is affiliated with SportsCenter?

I want to try to get SC to release a DVD collection if all their commercials ever. That would be epic.

I want to try to get SC to release a DVD collection if all their commercials ever. That would be epic.

That certainly would be great.

Hehe!

Keep up the banter now. Time for me to head out for burgers and beer with some friends but I want some fun stuff to read tonight/tomorrow!

Tappin' for world peace!
Lunchtime for me as well..............BTW, ever been to Bastad? Was there for 3 months over summer after I graduated from college and had a blast!!!! Swedish Open was great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back