The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone looking at the Nike + Fuel thing?

Anyone looking at the Nike + Fuel thing?

I've been pondering that thing since war eagle posted something about it.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I've been pondering that thing since war eagle posted something about it.

Beast mode from tapatalk

It looks kinda cool right? I dont know realistically how much I would use it in the long run, but it seems to be a watch too.

So I just picked up an extra shift for tomorrow to optimize my OEM'ing.

If I paid 150 bucks for a bracelet I would at least wear it every day. I think it could be good for people who excercise.

If I paid 150 bucks for a bracelet I would at least wear it every day. I think it could be good for people who excercise.

Maybe also for single guys as a conversation starter?

She will know what bracelet means. I think it could work.

Pics or it didn't happen.....wait....nevermind, no pics.

We're spoiled in here, I went to the golf shop over lunch to look around and kill some time and nothing....not 1 thing in there was cool and/or new to me. They had a couple new things, but nothing that I haven't already read about, pondered and basically knew inside and out thanks to THP. More times than not I know more about the equipment than they do there anyway but it's just not fun going to the golf shop anymore. Plus some guy was hogging he only hitting bay so I didn't hit anything.

We're spoiled in here, I went to the golf shop over lunch to look around and kill some time and nothing....not 1 thing in there was cool and/or new to me. They had a couple new things, but nothing that I haven't already read about, pondered and basically knew inside and out thanks to THP. More times than not I know more about the equipment than they do there anyway but it's just not fun going to the golf shop anymore. Plus some guy was hogging he only hitting bay so I didn't hit anything.

Truth! We are lucky to be able to know about all the latest and greatest before even the shops can talk to us about it. THP is so much more interesting and fun than the store anyway.

We are, for me its cool, here in Mexico there is no good equipment available, its all old stuff usually. When I get to the US and go to a Golfsmith or something, its like seeing a celebrity. "Wow, theres that 3W Hawk has been raving about", "Look, theres the putter TC says rolls so smooth". I finally get to see what everyone has been talking about in person. Makes the trips much more enjoyable.

Does anyone know if TM putters have serial numbers?

Does anyone know if TM putters have serial numbers?

They do not. From the TM site: The serial numbers can be found etched into the back of the hosel on drivers, fairways, and rescue clubs. For iron sets, the serial number can be found on the 5-iron (or the 7-iron for newer product), and neither wedges nor putters will have a serial number.

The pro at Golf Galaxy just called to invite me to the TM launch next Friday at midnight

That sucks, I found a putter I want but I cant tell if its authentic, the price tells me NO

I hate my android phone. I am trying to resurrect my iPhone, but I am having no luck so far.

Amen dude. Hell half the time I walk into my local GG they ask me what's new and coming out. the best is when they talk about 'we just got that in' I'm usually like 'yeah I've been testing that for a few weeks now.' Sometimes being ahead of the curve can be lonely

Amen dude. Hell half the time I walk into my local GG they ask me what's new and coming out. the best is when they talk about 'we just got that in' I'm usually like 'yeah I've been testing that for a few weeks now.' Sometimes being ahead of the curve can be lonely
The manager of our shop always asks me what's getting the buzz every time I go in there. He's genuinely amazed if I tell him I haven't tried a certain product that we're talking about. Pretty funny.

Off to pack my bag for my trip to Ft. Lauderdale this Sunday morning. Be back soon, THP.

I wonder how AHA is doing. Dude played blades.

Kevin

I wonder how AHA is doing. Dude played blades.

Kevin
Ah(a) yes....the first guy to cave from the endless barrage of trash talk. Some just can't handle the heat.

Too bad too, he had some serious game. I don't know that he would have been enough to turn the tides in the final point standings or not. He's a good dude too, really enjoyed talking to him at the outing in May last year.

that was funny.....'I'm not really calling out AHA but if I was....'

Ah(a) yes....the first guy to cave from the endless barrage of trash talk. Some just can't handle the heat.

Too bad too, he had some serious game. I don't know that he would have been enough to turn the tides in the final point standings or not. He's a good dude too, really enjoyed talking to him at the outing in May last year.

I think I could have taken him. I would have been pumped for that match.

Kevin

Random, yes, but I thought this was interesting:

4f22ebd4c05d6.jpg

Uncanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back