The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus one. When I went to Scotland you can best be sure I stopped by the castle of William Wallace

That is awesome! I want to know a little more about the real man. I heard he was a pyromaniac and he skinned the generals of that first battle and wore them as belts.

Loved this part of the movie when the Irish meet the Scottish (just watch the first 1:28). So great.

I'm pretty sure every college/university website is designed to be as nonsensically confusing as is humanly possible.

Who the hell goes to the middle urinal of three when all are open? That made me stand WAY to close to you when it was unnecessary. Everyone knows you go every other urinal, c'mon man.

Who the hell goes to the middle urinal of three when all are open? That made me stand WAY to close to you when it was unnecessary. Everyone knows you go every other urinal, c'mon man.

Unless he's trying to tell you something, Jeff...

To be fair, maybe the middle-urinal-picker got there when urinator 1 and 3 were there so picked the middle one. They left and you walked in. That, or he's a creeper...

Unless he's trying to tell you something, Jeff...

Ha ha. I suppose.

To be fair, maybe the middle-urinal-picker got there when urinator 1 and 3 were there so picked the middle one. They left and you walked in. That, or he's a creeper...

Yea I walked in right behind him and all three were open. I like your wording though, middle-urinal-picker and urinator lol.

I'm pretty sure every college/university website is designed to be as nonsensically confusing as is humanly possible.

I completely feel your pain. My college website is terrible to navigate and the search option usually does no good so you have to spend a good while stumbling through everything.

I had a series of unexpected fires to tend to today that pulled me away from helping THP with the PGA!i hate disorganization but hate letting people down even more.

I had a series of unexpected fires to tend to today that pulled me away from helping THP with the PGA!i hate disorganization but hate letting people down even more.

Dang, sorry Freddie. Hopefully everything gets settled quickly and smoothly. Thanks again for your help at the PGA, we all appreciate it!

Don't sweat it Freddie. Life happens, you have done an awesome job at the PGA show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, sorry Freddie. Hopefully everything gets settled quickly and smoothly. Thanks again for your help at the PGA, we all appreciate it!

I'm glad I could help out. These issue with my client are just a culture with in their organization. Turn and burn attitude. I care about my end clients and believe in being over prepared. This job will over in two weeks and I can breathe.

Don't sweat it Freddie. Life happens, you have done an awesome job at the PGA show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This man speaks nothing but truth!

Well great....there goes my prediction of total photos/videos taken at the event. :bashful:

I am so sad! A golfing buddy of mine and her husband were in a plane crash in Ocala, FL today and he was killed. She is in stable condition. He is the CEO of a local hospital and was transferring jobs there. Two of the nicest people in the world. I can't imagine what my friend is going through. Her husband was the pilot.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20120127/ARTICLES/120129693/1005/sports01?Title=New-CEO-of-Ocala-Health-System-killed-in-plane-crash

That sucks! So sorry for the family.

I am so sad! A golfing buddy of mine and her husband were in a plane crash in Ocala, FL today and he was killed. She is in stable condition. He is the CEO of a local hospital and was transferring jobs there. Two of the nicest people in the world. I can't imagine what my friend is going through. Her husband was the pilot.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20120127/ARTICLES/120129693/1005/sports01?Title=New-CEO-of-Ocala-Health-System-killed-in-plane-crash
Wow.....so sorry.

That sucks, KB.

KB I'm sorry for your loss. Their family will be in our prayers

My condolences KB

I'm so sorry for your loss, KB....

Sorry for your loss KB! :(

KB, I'm so sorry. How tragic.

Steel Tappin'

So sorry for your loss KB. It's been that kind of day everywhere it seems.

My rant is onlookers who film tragedies with their cell phones. Put the damn thing and show some fu--king respect to the situation.

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back