2012 PGA Show Coverage

I'd love to get to one of these shows. Thanks for all the pics. Second best thing to being there.

Adidas Golf just tweeted this pic: I want some Sambas.

ronjdh.jpg

gtwfl.jpg

Interview with Dr. Alan Hocknell of Callaway about new irons. Can't wait to hear it!

Can't wait to see that when I get home from the course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a white version or just the angle of the picture? Never mind, I see it is the glare.

Last edited:
I can't wait for this interview:

lklqo.jpg

Adidas Golf just tweeted this pic: I want some Sambas.

ronjdh.jpg

Before I read what you wrote I was like wow these look like the samba soccer cleats.

Glad to see they have reached the shafts companies. Looking forward to getting a glimpse of what is new for 2012.

Before I read what you wrote I was like wow these look like the samba soccer cleats.

I want a pair in blue and red. These look good.

I want a pair in blue and red. These look good.

They do look good. Kind of like a hybrid sport shoe and street shoe. Some of the street shoes I do not care for at all but I could see myself wearing these. Nice mixture.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

adidascrossflex-200.jpg

Those shoes are sessy, Kmac.

yeah Im intrigued. I love the direction that golf shoes are going now.

Definitely. Going stylish and innovative.

Definitely. Going stylish and innovative.

Exactly. I see golf shoes starting to follow along with the minimalist running shoe type of shoe.

I'm going go try on those puremotions. I love the looks.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Exactly. I see golf shoes starting to follow along with the minimalist running shoe type of shoe.

Wait until you see my video with Grant about these shoes.

Wait until you see my video with Grant about these shoes.

I hope he says "Kmac some are on the way to your casa" haha. Coming up later I assume after its uploaded?

THanks for following today guys. We have so much coverage to bring to you guys over the next few days that it will make you crazy. The crew worked crazy hard today and I was just eye candy again, but we shot over 16gb of video and are exhausted. Uploading as fast as we can and there is just so much for you guys in here.

THanks for following today guys. We have so much coverage to bring to you guys over the next few days that it will make you crazy. The crew worked crazy hard today and I was just eye candy again, but we shot over 16gb of video and are exhausted. Uploading as fast as we can and there is just so much for you guys in here.

Dude, take a breather! You guys deserve a break, a stiff drink, and a massage. You guys are nailing the coverage.

Those shoes were ridunkulous. Both of the new styles actually really rocked. Intereting concepts and out of the ball park designs. Also the first time I got to see the Miyazaki shafts up close and holy crao. Matrix and Fujikura had some sick shafts as well.

B-stone bringing the dual dimples to the 330 line.

Kindle Fire Forged

Great work guys, we've enjoyed the twitter updates and we know that's not even a tip of the iceberg. Can't wait to see what you guys captured for us.

BIG thanks to all 4 of you for the superb effort!!

As Nate said, take a breather and enjoy each others company. We ain't going nowhere. :D

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Dude, take a breather! You guys deserve a break, a stiff drink, and a massage. You guys are nailing the coverage.

I agree...the coverage we've already seen is great as usual.

Back