Farmers Insurance Open (Spoilers)

Wow. What a way to lose

Wow, what a collapse that was.

ouch :/

WOW, what a win, but I do have to say that I called it aboot 3 hours ago.

Congrats Snedeker and Bridgestone Golf!!

I feel terrible for Kyle, that was tough.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Brutal!

Wow. I'm pumped for Sneds but can't help but feel badly too. Wow.

Worm view that was a pretty decent putt. Man, that has to hurt.

Kevin

Thats a hard one to swallow.

Funny. Before the 18th hole only two people were in this thread. Look at it now haha

Wow, Sneds with the win. Bridgestone with an early win this season.

Congrats to Sneds. Big win there and a bad collapse for Stanley.

Tough for Stanley - hate to see that. Happy for Snedeker though - guy is a class act.

Woah wtf. I went downstairs to grill as I saw he had 2 putts to win. What the hell happened. Anyways, happy for Sneds.

Wow, man that was freaking pic......Sneds with the win! By my calculations that's 72 points for me today! BOOM Baby!

Gotta admit I didnt like at all the whole caddy lining you up for every shot for Stanley but I feel bad for him. He needs to take more times on those putts, maybe a but of inexperience but he will win very soon, a good learning experience. Brandt could have a big year, he should contend in the majors this year if he stays in good health.

Congrats to Sned and BStone! I can't believe a 3 shot lead into 18 and lose. Wow...

Wow, man that was freaking pic......Sneds with the win! By my calculations that's 72 points for me today! BOOM Baby!

Nice TBT! I think I had 66 and thought that was real good - 72 is awesome!

Brandt Snedeker switched from the Bridgestone B330-S to the new Tour B330 this season. Guess it helped today! He said he got more distance out of the ball by close to 7 yards and raved about the greenside control.

Stanley is going to have nightmares for some time to come about that approach on 18 sucking back into the lake! What a crushing loss. But, kudos to Brandt.

Wow. It looked like that 3rd shot into 18 was gonna hold up like 3 different times.

72 points today for me as well. I'll take that.

Brandt Snedeker switched from the Bridgestone B330-S to the new Tour B330 this season. Guess it helped today! He said he got more distance out of the ball by close to 7 yards and raved about the greenside control.

Those are some significant gains. Definitely a good switch on his part.

Interesting. I'm excited to try out the new Bridgestone balls as I already love the B330-S.

BS certainly makes the best golf balls IMO. Great win for Sneds.

TapAhoy!

Back