Cleveland & Srixon Golf - PGA Show 2012

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Along with the great videos we shot at the Cleveland/Srixon booth we also got a lot of pictures.

i-Pvr39nq-L.jpg

i-HH9P8wr-L.jpg

i-sPh5b69-L.jpg

i-ncXCsbP-L.jpg

i-8f84zCR-L.jpg

i-94mhkLb-L.jpg

i-CVzNHL6-L.jpg

i-rC7xck6-L.jpg

i-LRWL3gt-L.jpg

i-MRWmct3-L.jpg

i-9dLvLkz-L.jpg

i-sBkfpWP-L.jpg

i-dBjc8q8-L.jpg

i-fdDVmD6-L.jpg

i-9XvH78L-L.jpg

i-BR5KnPp-L.jpg

i-qpTTv3j-L.jpg

i-j9Z7fzH-L.jpg

i-GhkQC57-L.jpg

i-Q3PGWWL-L.jpg

i-8jVXqcg-L.jpg

i-bWmCKPC-L.jpg

i-67xT8WX-L.jpg

i-bQsDCTz-L.jpg

i-xc4PWZK-L.jpg

i-XxvsgFp-L.jpg

i-pbvdGjp-L.jpg

I am really looking forward to trying Cleveland's new line out at THP Demo Day. Definitely at the top of my list.

Sweet pics....I love those 588 wedges and the Classic Driver is probably my favorite of all the new clubs!

I'm a little biased but this is the best photo set yet! So much gorgeousness in one place.

--
tapatalk

Was this the big unveiling of the 588 irons? I mean, at the show?

Oh my. Those are nice looking. That drive brings back memories of my start in golfing.

Was this the big unveiling of the 588 irons? I mean, at the show?

Im not sure. There was tons of chatter about the 588 line, but they were announced previously by the company.

Great pics guys!

Im not sure. There was tons of chatter about the 588 line, but they were announced previously by the company.

It's interesting that they are not on their website. I wasn't sure if this was the big coming out party for them or not. Nice pictures though. The Classic driver is really growing on me.

Sweet pics thanks.

Beautiful pics. Love that Srixon staff bag! And more pictures of that sweet Cleveland Classic....awesome.

So many things I want to try out. What a great looking line of clubs!

That classic driver is really a special edition to the Cleveland product line. I have a feeling it will set a record of some sorts this year with sells. I can't wait to hit that thing at the THP demo day in May!

That 588 is a good looking iron for sure. Cant say I was all that impressed before but that picture sure looks good.

Wow, awesome photos ... can't believe the great equipment being introduces by Srixon/Cleveland in 2012. Thanks for sharing ...

Cleveland wedges looking sick!
Srixon Black/orange staff bag looks nice too!

Is Srixon gonna be balls only? Don't see any pictures of their clubs.

Thanks for the pics. I have the urge to hit the classic driver now.

Man the Classic looks awesome.

Can't wait for Demo Day to try out some of those Mashie FWs and Classic Drivers...great pictures, and I love all the continued excitement around Cleveland Golf.

I am loving all of these pictures. The wedges really have my attention, they look amazing! Also, I can't wait to take a few swings with that Classic driver. I love Cleveland/Srixon's lineup this year.

Were there any new Srixon clubs?

Is Srixon gonna be balls only? Don't see any pictures of their clubs.

As a company Srixon releases in North America in the past every 2 years on their clubs. Last year we saw the launch of the Z-Star line and it was impressive. However that may change as they shift focus almost completely to the Cleveland line in North America in the future and put their entire R&D efforts towards it.

Thanks for the response JB. I figured the exact opposite. I thought that because the Z-star line was so good they would expand. Either way, the Cleveland lineup looks great for the upcoming year.

Those mashie irons look different for whatever reason. Actually look a little more slim than prior pics, lighting angles etc etc but they are kind of growing on me.

Thanks a bunch for the hybrid and fairway side by side picture!

--
tapatalk

I'm really thinking I might need to pull the trigger on that Classic driver and 588 wedges, custom of course.

As a company Srixon releases in North America in the past every 2 years on their clubs. Last year we saw the launch of the Z-Star line and it was impressive. However that may change as they shift focus almost completely to the Cleveland line in North America in the future and put their entire R&D efforts towards it.

Thanks for the quick answer JB.

Back