What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked out some clubs at Dick's. They had the new Adams stuff and some of the Cobra stuff (but no AMP). I also decided that I could never roll a plumber's neck putter. I just hate the look at address.

Watched some golf and played 18.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Watched the Abu Dhabi golf tournament this morning and then got out today for 18. Took recently acquired Mizuno MX 25 irons out for a test. They felt really good. Shot a 44/46 on a cold and windy afternoon so I felt good about the round. Now just some dinner and then watch Farmers tournament. What a great day.

TapAhoy!

Spent almost 6 hours at the driving range, I hit my irons until my fingers started to hurt and couldn't grip the club right.

went to the range, was horrible! i never hit the ball well at all and it was full of fathers with their kids playing. I am all for kids playing golf but not when their dads take them along and give them 10 balls and told to have fun whilst they work on their game! It takes up valuable bays, if you wanna teach your kid then teach your kid but don't give them 10 balls and let them waste their time! Teach them!!!!!

Damn dude. That's a bomb. 300 off the deck, was it pretty accurate?

It wasn't as accurate as the new Adams FW for me. It wasn't horrible, but just didn't have the tight cluster like the Adams. I'd still like to hit them both outside because I don't know how accurate their simulators are.

Went to the range to hit a bucket in sub 30 degree weather. Hit them pretty well, working on shortening my swing and trying to drive into my left leg on the way down. Putted for about 15 min with my new Scotty California. Had enough with the cold and called it a day.

It's going to be 60 degrees today in Ohio! I'm sneaking out at lunch to hit a bucket of balls at the range. Not to keen on hitting off mats, but at least I can see where the ball goes!

Did some laundry for my trip to FLA.. heading out at noon to meet my coach and go over a few things at the dome. If the snow melts I might try to get in nine... providing one course didn't get the snow with the help of the "Escarpment Effect".

Alex

Alex

Looked what FedEx just dropped off. Simply bada$$!!!

IMG_0124.jpg

Those are awesome Cookie. Sweet looking shoes.

IMG_0124.jpg

I have the exact same shoes in all white. So far I love them. Like the color combo tho. Pretty sweet.

IMG_0124.jpg

Dude mine come in today too! Super stoked.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

One of the best lunches I've ever had! A little windy, but the range proved to be a good place to be on the last day of January when it's 60 degrees.

Went to the range at lunch. Had the club fitter there weaken my 3 iron by 1* and was really pleased with the early results. I just might strengthen my 5 iron 1* and take the 4 iron out of the bag. After a week of hitting a PX 6.0 shaft in my driver, I put the 5.5 back in today and was really ballooning the ball. Dropped the driver loft down to 8.75 and was getting some sold results; I really need to see a club fitter and get some launch numbers to make a decision.

I'm about to head to the range. Working on switching to overlap grip from the interlock grip. And I need to see what my yardages are on each club right now.

It's 65 right now but a little overcast...supposed to rain tonight. I was hoping for a little more sun today.

Tomorrow I'm going to check out some new hybrids. Adams and PING have my eye.

Played 18 at Rancocas GC right down the road from work with golf4life.

I would love irons with no markings. That would be fun.

Great looking shoes guys...

I ended up at the dome like I thought I would today with my coach and he sat and watched me hit. Great session and I have officially placed my Diablo Forged 3 iron in the bag while keeping the 21* DET hybrid as well. The 51* wedge has been yanked. Everything is working and I'm really firing through. As long as I remember my swing keys my upcoming trip to FLA will see a lot of positives moving forward. I also officially named my starters today as well for woods. Callaway DET driver and fairway wood have knocked out TM SF 2.0. The guardians for my flight are in place. BTW...the monkey thinks he's real.. he isn't though. He's sensitive. Shhhhh!

Alex

002-4.jpg

005-2.jpg

I'm about to head to the range. Working on switching to overlap grip from the interlock grip. And I need to see what my yardages are on each club right now.

It's 65 right now but a little overcast...supposed to rain tonight. I was hoping for a little more sun today.

Tomorrow I'm going to check out some new hybrids. Adams and PING have my eye.

I toy with this from time to time. I have also tried the 10 finger grip, and it seems a little more stable during the whole swing and just seems to hinge a little more easily. Keep us posted on your findings!

Met Ripper and his friend for 9 holes at ChampionGate. Great dude and can roll his rock. He will be a good partner to have at the outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back