Taylormade RBZ cap

hitmanharleyk

Swing Easy, Hit it Hard!
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 3.6
And it's a flat bill. Not even a real cap. hahaha

That cap is legit. I would even wear it tilted and sideways. Like c0ncept. Awww yeah. Lol.

I know someone that has one of those

I'm guessing this hat was geared for Dustin Johnson. I personally like the flat billed hats, but I guess that's the Cali in me.......

the guy selling this hat normally has very good pricing on hats, I got a TM 2012 hat from him for $14.95 with 3 day shipping ($3.25)

But his RBZ and R11-s stuff is up there!

Just my opinion, but you know a dummy!

You Gould be careful who you call a dummy. They gave those hats out to select few people along with a RBZ 3wood, it's signed by a PGA player...just saying

Maybe this is a limited edition cap or something....$64 bucks is awful high

The only decent looking flat brims on the market are the Nike VR ones, which I have 4 of.

They will be in stores in a couple of weeks for $25. I can wait, not a fan of flat bills unless they have been wrapped around a coke bottle for at least 48 hours.

Great deal!

Just my opinion, but you know a dummy!

Thank you for the kind words.

Let me explain this one to you. THe hats have not come out yet. Therefore people are paying a premium so that they can have them first, just like people do with anything that is being sold ahead of release.

I saw the RBZ hats in golf galaxy after my lesson Saturday. They had three styles a flat brim, one I don't remember and one that was all grey with RBZ in the green color. The grey one was nice looking.

Beast mode from tapatalk

KMAC showing the RBZ devotion.
image008.png

I saw the RBZ hats in golf galaxy after my lesson Saturday. They had three styles a flat brim, one I don't remember and one that was all grey with RBZ in the green color. The grey one was nice looking.

Beast mode from tapatalk

KMAC showing the RBZ devotion.
image008.png

Haha if I could do that with my hair I would. I <3 Robert Rock

Beast mode from tapatalk

Hat is legit. I'd rock it.

Steel Tappin'

I have no problem with the looks of the hat or a $25 price tag, but someone who pays $64 for a cap just to have it a few weeks early is dumb in my opinion!

Not a big fan of the flat brims, but a good looking hat to say the least. You could eat your lunch off the front of that thing.

Who cares if someone spends $60 on a stupid hat?? Ive seen people pay triple the FULL PRICE for a new phone too, its what they like to do. More power to them.

Back