Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogio Grom Stand Bag $89.99 https://www.caddiesbag.com/

ogio_grom_stealth_stand_400.jpg

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGG! They are sold out of the stealth version :angry:!!!!!!

I believe that is the one with the 9 way woode top

I believe that is the one with the 9 way woode top

You are correct, detail from the link:

The Ogio Grom stand bag features a 9-inch Woode top to keep your clubs organized, along with Ogio''s patent-pending anti-twist Torq strap for more comfort. It also features the popular walking-accessible water bottle holster and the patented Zipperless Ball Pocket (ZBP).

"Mobitee Golf Assistant" app for iPhone/iPad (full version) is free today in the app store - usually $24.99.

It's got 5-star reviews but not from a lot of people. I downloaded it and it looks interesting.

http://appshopper.com/sports/mobitee

Ken

"Mobitee Golf Assistant" app for iPhone/iPad (full version) is free today in the app store - usually $24.99.

It's got 5-star reviews but not from a lot of people. I downloaded it and it looks interesting.

Ken

Downloading it now...thanks for the heads up. It looks like a great app.

You better jump on that...

What a cool little app, esp for free! Will give this a try on the course but looks like you can plot all your shots on the course and it's done by GPS. Will see how accurate it is. Thanks to mcook77, will see how it registers compared to the bushnell I just received from him.

Won an ebay auction tonight off a reputable seller for a Burner Superfast 2.0 7w. $83 shipped.
Prior to that best I could find in store was $149 and online $129 off an ebay buy it now.

Ken

Thanks Ken. This looks great I'm trying it out today.

I'm sure everyone got the Golfsmith Email for today and tomorrow. Code is EPS205SAL = 15 off 100 or 50 of 250. Did not work on the RBZ line but it did work on the Cleveland Classic Driver.

I'm sure everyone got the Golfsmith Email for today and tomorrow. Code is EPS205SAL = 15 off 100 or 50 of 250. Did not work on the RBZ line but it did work on the Cleveland Classic Driver.

Wait what. Doesn't work on RBZ? This totally screws up my day :(

Honestly, it isn't even worth trying with them. They will mess your order up, overcharge you, not ship items. Then when you spend 30 minutes waiting to talk to someone to fix the issues, they will say they are refunding your money. Then a week will pass and you won't get a refund. Call again and get the same story, you'll get a credit in a day...3 days later and nothing. They are a nightmare to deal with. Up until 6 months ago they were decent, so far the last 4 orders I've placed there have been issues. Took me 2 (two) months to get a belt....

Buyer beware

Honestly, it isn't even worth trying with them. They will mess your order up, overcharge you, not ship items. Then when you spend 30 minutes waiting to talk to someone to fix the issues, they will say they are refunding your money. Then a week will pass and you won't get a refund. Call again and get the same story, you'll get a credit in a day...3 days later and nothing. They are a nightmare to deal with. Up until 6 months ago they were decent, so far the last 4 orders I've placed there have been issues. Took me 2 (two) months to get a belt....

Buyer beware

I've had no problems on several orders, that being said I have two orders pending with them, fingers crossed I guess.

I've had no problems on several orders, that being said I have two orders pending with them, fingers crossed I guess.

I have ordered from Golfsmith several times and have never had a problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back