2012 THP Fantasy Golf

No, but check the top 10 for the 3 groups and you'll see what I'm talkin about.
Puttin4Bird has to be in all three groups since he is running the show. He has to be able to get into all three leagues.

Puttin4Bird has to be in all three groups since he is running the show. He has to be able to get into all three leagues.

Sorry didn't know. Thanks.

So somehow one of my guys managed to grind out a W? I'll take that.

I stayed solid - didn't make a move up or down from this past week. Holding down my #11 spot in group 1. Of course the tourney after I pick Sneds he gets the W. Sigh. Hope I can kick it into high gear this week.

Man I dropped the ball so bad this weekend. I put Bubba and Points on the bench Saturday for Sneds and Mahan which cost me quite a few points. Then I pulled the dumb ass move of switching Bubba and Points back in and put Sneds and Mahan back on the bench!!!! I am such an IDIOT!

Apparently I did much better against the field than I originally thought this week. Going from 19th to 7th last week was solid, but another jump down to 3rd place in group 3 with 572 points just beg's for a big round this week. The WM Open is always a fun one to watch, hope they don't have frost and snow again this year, lol.

I suck!

Ive been laying down a solid group of picks so far each week. Its nice to see DDXU lose some ground after putting a whoop down on us last week.

mcook, Im gonna getcha. DDXU, keep those picks up!

Ive been laying down a solid group of picks so far each week. Its nice to see DDXU lose some ground after putting a whoop down on us last week.

mcook, Im gonna getcha. DDXU, keep those picks up!

Is there a way of seeing where the other groups are besides just the group we are in. I'm in group 3 and that's all I can see.

People post the standings in this thread, like you didnt do! :alien: ha...

Scroll up ^^^! (and copy and paste the top ten from group three please!:blob:)
Is there a way of seeing where the other groups are besides just the group we are in. I'm in group 3 and that's all I can see.

People post the standings in this thread, like you didnt do! ha...

Scroll up ^^^! (and copy and paste the top ten from group three please!)

Oh, well I did post I was 3rd with 572 points, lol. That's 7 points off the leader.

Standings1.png

Me too. We are right there together.

yeah, I dont see why I cant pick a winner. or hell, even a top 5 would be nice.

Oh, well I did post I was 3rd with 572 points, lol. That's 7 points off the leader.

Standings1.png

actually its 118 points away from the real leader :devil:

Torrey Pines can kiss my a$$.

another rough week...all my guys fell apart after great starts....turds...

I put down 144 pts this week and still lost 2 spots.

That means you are in the easy group :alien:....I'm 13th in group 2 and would be 4th or 5th in group 3..LOL

Group 2 is rough, That MikeDean guy can pick some winners :banghead:

Back