OGIO Contest Day 1

Mr, "I cavorted around the PGA show with these guys but I'm irritated cause I didn't win a free bag, too" :wink:
Not to mention he got to play golf with JB in Florida. :cool:

Last time I went to bed at 1am and when I woke up I was still in it!
Here's hoping the formula works for me again... Night all!

25 more suppers until d day for me, I need to come up with some really good meals. No more pringles & oreo type meals:D

Last time I went to bed at 1am and when I woke up I was still in it!
Here's hoping the formula works for me again... Night all!

3x+1=4y-5?

Oh, nevermind. Different formula. Go figure.

Ricearoni has been eliminated.

Mr, "I cavorted around the PGA show with these guys but I'm irritated cause I didn't win a free bag, too" :wink:

hey... all work julie, all work!

Not to mention he got to play golf with JB in Florida. :cool:

That is open to anybody that comes down here. Scooterguitar did too.

Still in it.:alien2:

what sorta bags does everyone currently own? I have a Walter Hagen 11 cart bag & Taylor Made stand bag.

Im in OGIO bag man myself. That and bagboy. I think they make some great bags.

I'm strictly an OGIO guy,
gr_wink.gif

MO_Hacker has been eliminated.

My wife and I both have Hunter cart bags (same model, different colors) and Knight Stand bags (basically the same; hers is probably 3 or 4 years newer.

Had an Ogio a couple years ago with the Woode system, nice bag. I like to change every other year or so. Haven't owned a Bagboy one but do have a Bagboy 3 wheeled cart & love it.

I've got a Ping Hoofer and a Sun Mountain Mini... neither are great

what sorta bags does everyone currently own? I have a Walter Hagen 11 cart bag & Taylor Made stand bag.
Ive got a Titleist X86 stand bag (made by Sun Mountain). I like it, but Im not too keen on having a Titleist bag considering that I dont own any Titleist clubs anymore.
Id love a Mizuno Renegade stand bag, but I wouldnt complain about a free Ogio. :D

MO_Hacker has been eliminated.
Ohhh, tough luck MO. Im still in it. Yeeeeeah boy!

That was flat out weird MO.

Back