THP Golf Shirts by Sligo now Available!

I ordered an XL as well. I've never owned a Sligo but hopefully it will fit well. Concerned mostly about length (I'm pretty tall) than width.

I am tall and fat so I need it to work all around. hahaha

I wear Large in every Golf shirt I have (Nike, Under Armour, etc), but cant decide if I want to jump to the XL in these or not.

I wear Large in every Golf shirt I have (Nike, Under Armour, etc), but cant decide if I want to jump to the XL in these or not.

Get the XL.

Just ordered one of each in L! : ) Can't wait till they get here!

just ordered a purple, man these look sharp. great deal too... sligo stuff is expensive but well worth the money! especially on sale with THP added to them.

I do not think we will have a second batch unfortunately. THP must do things in limited quantities due to us not being a retail store. However if you wear a medium in brands like Nike, I would not discount a large.

Makes sense. I'll check out their sizing chart to be safe first haha

Ahh hell, I ordered the 2nd one too.

This makes me think the XL will be too small on me.

WE has broad shoulders that make me think the XL would fit him well. I think it might fit you too. Tiny snug maybe, but Im not sure.

WE has broad shoulders that make me think the XL would fit him well. I think it might fit you too. Tiny snug maybe, but Im not sure.

All the more reason to drop a few pounds.

I went with the XL...My broad shoulders can carry it...hehehe

I'm just glad they made these for all the lefties so I don't have to hear about that too! :D Cool shirts THP!

I'm too fat for THP Sligo shirts. They really turned out nice though. I hope that all of you who have purchased them enjoy them. You will love having some Sligo gear!

I just picked up both styles in large, which should be perfect for me as I'm between medium and large for addidas stuff. Nice price on some sweet shirts for sure with the Albatross discount!

I went with the XL...My broad shoulders can carry it...hehehe

Haha, this made me laugh. First time Sligo-er here, can't wait for these.
This makes me think the XL will be too small on me.

Should be fine for you yorkem. I'm not a small guy by any means really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who ordered one, and whom is also attending the outing, we should all wear one for the first round/demo day. We would all be Stylin'

Anyone who ordered one, and whom is also attending the outing, we should all wear one for the first round/demo day. We would all be Stylin'

That would be cool.

I thought about this, would be cool to see everyone in the same shirt. Very uniform.

Should be fine for you yorkem. I'm not a small guy by any means really.

I hope so. I am currently running 6'0" and about 220

That would be very cool. Consider me in.

I plan on wearing Sligo for every one of my rounds there. Between Sligo and Antigua, there is no better clothing for me.

Hmm, looking at the size charts on Fairwaystyles I'm definitely a medium :(

Let's make it the first round.

Unfortunately, I have alternate apparel plans for demo day.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Those shirts look awesome. Well done THP.

Back