The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't go away.

Haha I know thats the worst part. I just found out that the girl I like has been waiting for me to make a move...but she always gets so cold when I talk to her/see her so I backed off the other night -.-

Backing off is a good way to spend the night alone. Trust me, she'll tell you if she wants you to back off.

If you're still throwing up, call her and tell her to get you some Zofran from the hospital. That stuff is magic for reducing nausea, we use it on kids all the time, it comes as a dissolving tablet.

Many thanks Ary!

It really is better to take the shot then not. If you take the shot you have a chance, it might not work, but you'll know for sure. If you don't try then you never succeed. Don't get too caught up in one girl initially either. It messes with your mind. Have a few and narrow it down.

Backing off is a good way to spend the night alone. Trust me, she'll tell you if she wants you to back off.

She didnt really talk to me all night lol. At that point with how terrible the night had already been I figured I was wasting my time. I just dont get how you could tell a friend that you want me to make a move but then wont give me the opportunity to do it.

I hear ya, 68 here and I'm still down and out with the food poisoning.

Wife had to go in to work at the hospital today and threatened my life if I went out and golfed while sick, she apparently saw the gears churning in my head.

yeah Ive learned I have to stop mentioning the weather any time its going to be nice...cause she knows theres only 1 reason I care about the weather

She didnt really talk to me all night lol. At that point with how terrible the night had already been I figured I was wasting my time. I just dont get how you could tell a friend that you want me to make a move but then wont give me the opportunity to do it.

It really is better to take the shot then not. If you take the shot you have a chance, it might not work, but you'll know for sure. If you don't try then you never succeed. Don't get too caught up in one girl initially either. It messes with your mind. Have a few and narrow it down.

She might have been mad because you didn't. The older you get, the more you realize that these antics are just to be expected and you can prepare for them by being completely unprepared for them. At least you'll know you're unprepared instead of being blindsided by it.

It might be easier to just do what you want. If you want to make a move, make a move. If you don't, don't. If you don't care about the result, you're two steps ahead of the process.

She might have been mad because you didn't. The older you get, the more you realize that these antics are just to be expected and you can prepare for them by being completely unprepared for them. At least you'll know you're unprepared instead of being blindsided by it.

It might be easier to just do what you want. If you want to make a move, make a move. If you don't, don't. If you don't care about the result, you're two steps ahead of the process.

Haha yeah the whole situation is a mess. We'll see what happens if I see her again.

Haha yeah the whole situation is a mess. We'll see what happens if I see her again.

I have no clue whats going on buddy cause I cant read, but you dont need her anyway

man...family can be just down right stupid sometimes....usually on my wife's side lol

So much stuff to do tonight. I'm swamped, it's ridiculous.

I hate nights like that. Homework = terrible.

Homework, lab reports, ebay stuff, girlfriend duties, preparing for an interview Wednesday, career fair Thursday, it's a mess.

Homework, lab reports, ebay stuff, girlfriend duties, preparing for an interview Wednesday, career fair Thursday, it's a mess.

Woah. That's a lot. Lab reports are the worst. Especially because my teacher doesn't make them worth that many points for all the time they take.

Woah. That's a lot. Lab reports are the worst. Especially because my teacher doesn't make them worth that many points for all the time they take.

I remember lab reports, unfortunately. Was the single most distasteful thing I did in college. 99% organized BS with 1% useful content. Guess I don't value the scientific process if I'm the one doing the scientific stuff.

so frikken exhausted. we moved all the junk from the old proshop to the new proshop on the other side of the building... at least 200yrds
one by one we brought all the displays, clubs, apparel, shoes, balls, etc. from one end to the other
my feet hurt... the worst was this 7billion lbs desk from the boss's old office to the new one literally from the farthest part of the building to the other

I'll piggyback on c0ncept's rant from before. Gawd this girl is annoying. Starts with "I like you but we need to talk about it." I inmediately headed for the hills. I eventually learn that I can't avoid it, and so I accept that it's coming and want to get it over with. Three weeks later and she's still jumping around the subject. Holy hell it's annoying. Just get on with it already so I can dismiss it for good and not be annoyed anymore.

The search tool is pretty useful and easy. I wish more people would use it. I dont know why we need a new thread everytime somebody buys irons.

My rant is we have the Engineering career fair on Thursday. I also have 3 classes on Thursday and work, so im not sure when I'd go. They primarily are there looking for permanent employees and I'm looking for an internship for the summer since I still have another year. There is also another career fair in the fall. Part of me feels like I should go walk around for a little bit, but part of me feels like it's a waste of my time when I have many other things to do.

I don't know how I feel about so many old movies being rereleased in 3D in theaters. Seems lazy.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

I don't really feel any better, but I think I can do a 1/2 day today.

I don't really feel any better, but I think I can do a 1/2 day today.

I'm not feeling so hot either. No school for me.

I have no clue who I loaned my Eidelon Wedges to. hahaha

When I let someone into the flow of traffic and don't get a courtesy wave of 'thanks!' I want to ram their vehicle with Animal House ramming speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back