Odyssey Custom Tour Van

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At the Callaway booth this year at the PGA Show, they had an awesome tour van trailer out there doing custom work on putters. GolferGal grabbed the video camera and got some fun raw footage for everybody.

Great video and info GG!

very cool, would be a ton of fun seeing the inside of a tour van.

That was cool. Was he doing paintfill with a marker?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Was that SethO in the video? HAHA

• Admin
That's so awesome, thanks for filming that. I would love to go and look inside a tour van!

How did these putters look in person? They look amazing in pictures. I love the baby blue paintfill and grip.

Awesome video! This is one I didnt get to see live! Great footage and had no idea Odyssey was doing this!

How did these putters look in person? They look amazing in pictures. I love the baby blue paintfill and grip.

Wait till you see the pics coming soon. Their new line looks awesome.

That's pretty cool. I am just going to grab a head, stamp some stuff, color it in and see how it looks.

Would be awesome to have access to those guys because I bet the good ones are like tattoo artists. Tell them what you want and they come up with something really cool.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Dude sounds like he enjoys his job!

cool video. great behind the scenes info.

Cool behind the scene look. I like the magnetic head holder in the vise. Time to ponder one of those.

I need some paintpens now. I'm ready to see more from Odyssey after seeing that head. Looking forward to the pictures. What a cool job that guy has.

That is so cool. Just messing around with this prototype, no big deal. Thanks for the video! I want to know more about those paint pens.

I need some paintpens now. I'm ready to see more from Odyssey after seeing that head. Looking forward to the pictures. What a cool job that guy has.
I was thinking the same thing. Paint pens to do paint-fill would make things much easier, it seems.

I like how they were all Left hand heads....stupid lefties.

At the Callaway booth this year at the PGA Show, they had an awesome tour van trailer out there doing custom work on putters. GolferGal grabbed the video camera and got some fun raw footage for everybody.

I saw on The Golf Channel tonight that Odyssey would have a van somewhat following the tour around where anybody could go get fitted for a putter and they would make it there for you right then. They said they would have a room on the van where you could sit and watch The Golf Channel while they made your putter. Do you have any knowledge of this and maybe know where I could locate a calendar of where they will be and when. I would love to track down that thing and get a putter made. I've never had a putter fitted for me, but I've always wanted one and I've always been a huge Odyssey fan.

There will be more details coming out soon (such as the calendar).

Great video, always nice to see the behind the scenes stuff as it gives everyone a since of how everything works.

Not going to lie, not a huge Odyssy fan myself, but anytime a company puts that much energy into making the customer happy. That deserves recognition and I respect that.

Back