The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, I really have no clue who. hmmmm.
Well, it wasnt me. So that's one down, only a few hundred left to go.

PGA.com on face book asked a question yesterday. What would be your entrance music on the 16th tee at this weeks tour stop? No node to THP and the thread and idea born here. Chaps my arse when ideas are taken as own.

PGA.com on face book asked a question yesterday. What would be your entrance music on the 16th tee at this weeks tour stop? No node to THP and the thread and idea born here. Chaps my arse when ideas are taken as own.

Wow, I didn't see that. Pretty annoying.

did you post a reply with the THP link?

48 hours and all I've managed to eat is some bacon and a half a burger.

I should be at home right now.

Dont know how you managed eating greasy food after a bout with food poisoning.

could be a coincidence? that hole is like an arena of some sorts so that seems like a legit question

modified atkins diet....nice!

Dry toast man for the love of god dont make it worse

Nah, ONLY thing that sounded appetizing and tasted good too.

It's likely because NON greasy chicken got me sick, greasy sounds good.

This crap freaking sucks though. Beyond suck really. I should be home right now, not teaching.

Preparing myself mentally before heading out in the traffic to go to moms place for dinner. But I really hate driving between 4-6:30pm here in Stockholm because of the traffic jams. They are everywhere for no apparent reason. I already feel the road rage build up.

Tappin' for world peace!

OK, this probably shouldn't bother me but it does.

If someone starts a thread asking for advice, recommendations, or help WHY do people feel the need to say "Sorry, can't help you" or "Got no experience there or with that".

Drives me bonkers! The OPer didn't post the thread to see how many people didn't have an answer or even collect hits on the post. They want legit answers/help.

Just about threw my phone across the office after reading a friend on a bread forums request for experience with a certain flour miller and he got 22 "Nope, can't help you" responses.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Mary, cant help you with that one...

OK, this probably shouldn't bother me but it does.

If someone starts a thread asking for advice, recommendations, or help WHY do people feel the need to say "Sorry, can't help you" or "Got no experience there or with that".

Drives me bonkers! The OPer didn't post the thread to see how many people didn't have an answer or even collect hits on the post. They want legit answers/help.

Just about threw my phone across the office after reading a friend on a bread forums request for experience with a certain flour miller and he got 22 "Nope, can't help you" responses.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mary was just asking for that Thainer

Fat shots. If I just eliminate those shots from my golf game altogether Id shoot a 68 every time. Ok maybe a 78...... 88? It would have to be better then the 92 I shot today.

Do you slice at all?

Actually today the hooks crept back into my swing out of nowhere. I had been slicing real bad before today. Fat shots, flubbed chips and the hooks OB killed me today.

Actually today the hooks crept back into my swing out of nowhere. I had been slicing real bad before today. Fat shots, flubbed chips and the hooks OB killed me today.
You're a 15 handicap....you should not be hitting those kind of shots. Terrible. Get out there and practice! Unacceptable.

You're a 15 handicap....you should not be hitting those kind of shots. Terrible. Get out there and practice! Unacceptable.

I know right. But 60* on January 31st called for some sneaking out of work. Its all stuff Im working on but the hooks were very unexpected. Specially with the 910H... I never hooked that club before.

Well, your a 2.8. How did you get there if you have NO wedge game?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm really thinking about quitting golf after seeing that. It made me realize I really do sux........Monday might be my last official round.

He never misses greens? :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back