Pro Bowl Rules suck!

Pro bowl is a waste of time for the players and the fans just a Hawaii vacation with the inconvience to the players to show up for a practice.

I thought they quit going to Hawaii for this. When did they start going back?

EDIT: Just looked it up. They left Hawaii for the 2009 season then went back.

Pro Bowl sucks in general and always will.

I agree. It is sort of like a golf scramble, which only resembles golf, but really isn't. Same with the PB. It only looks like football but it really isn't.

They definitely need to move the Pro Bowl back to the week AFTER the Super Bowl. I hate that the Super Bowl players don't participate, they are obviously some of the best in the league and they have to sit out now. And definitely adjust the rules to add for a little more aggressiveness. I went to the Pro Bowl a couple years ago when they decided to have it in Miami the week before XLIV. It is neat to see all the stars on one field, but that coolness dies off after about the first quarter.

I watched about 6 plays and then turned it off. I saw 3 30+ yard passes, Aaron Rodgers sitting in the pocket for 9 seconds while the Def Line just stood there with their hands in the air. IDK I didn't see the guy wearing a yellow jersey so I don't no what to think of that fluff. Did a running back even have a carry during the game? It looked like glorified 7v7 except with only 2 people even trying. The onside kick with 9:00 left in the 1st quarter was pretty cool though.

I dont mind the pro bowl. Its all in fun. If I was a player or an owner, I wouldnt want to go 110% so you can watch a football game. This is their lives we are talking about. If the get hurt they have to fall back on a college education they dont have. Its an All Star game. What the hell you guys want them to do?

As a player I would never go to the Pro Bowl. (cough...I'm sick....cough)

Back