The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
solid gesture flix. Karma will pay you back ten-fold

I am pumped up and a little intimidated by being a tester. The R11 group was so strong. Big shoes to fill. Plus these irons are in demand.

Tapatalk

Dont be dude. Just do your thing and report back your findings on a consistent basis. Do that and make sure you dont go AWOL like a few others and we wont have to hunt you down and inflict pain. :act-up: I kid. Or do I.

I am pumped up and a little intimidated by being a tester. The R11 group was so strong. Big shoes to fill. Plus these irons are in demand.

Tapatalk

No need to be intimidated Frank. Just post what you see/feel during your rounds and range time. Honest feedback is all it takes bro.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL @ Mrs. Pacman

Ak7Y9.jpg

Bahahaha. ^^^ That's not part of the original decal is it?

Long distance relationships suck.

yeah dude, but you young bucks have skype to rely on. so you still get to see some naked lady lovin

Thanks for the encouragement all. Don't worry KMac, not going anywhere. I hope that this set does everything I want and need.

Tapatalk

Long distance relationships suck.

Yep, they do! Unfortunately they seldom work :/

Skype is better than nothing I guess.

Tappin' for world peace!

Wtf I've lost 10 lbs in the last week. I don't even know how.

Oh no doubt they work, but they suck in the mean time. Looking forward to May, where every single aspect of my life gets better.

1. More Girlfriend
2. More Golf
3. Awesome Golf buddies
4. More Golf
5. More Girlfriend
6. More THP Golf buddies!

Jacqui and I did the long distance thing for a year (Kansas-California). They do work.

Oh no doubt they work, but they suck in the mean time. Looking forward to May, where every single aspect of my life gets better.

1. More Girlfriend
2. More Golf
3. Awesome Golf buddies
4. More Golf
5. More Girlfriend
6. More THP Golf buddies!

I don't know where you'll end up, but I hope it's around here. We could have fun golfing together.

Jacqui and I did the long distance thing for a year (Kansas-California). They do work.

They do work sometimes. Been through two myself that did work with the long distance. Once 6 months (Sweden - Arizona) and the other 4 months (Sweden - London). But its though as hell.. and i would recommend anyone to stay out of it!

If any THP'ers want to buy a new J40 3 hybrid with PX graphite 5.0 shaft within the next 13 minutes - you can probably get it for $93 shipped on ebay. Tough to not pull the trigger on it...

If any THP'ers want to buy a new J40 3 hybrid with PX graphite 5.0 shaft within the next 13 minutes - you can probably get it for $93 shipped on ebay. Tough to not pull the trigger on it...

Sweet deal indeed!

Taptaptap!

I drive a lot. Why do I have to drive so much???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back