Ah, that's harsh. I see that I'll need to plan ahead. The nutrition guide has already given me a headache.

Yeah I don't really follow that one bit lol. I downloaded a fitnessplan app for my phone, plugged in my weight and what I wanted to do, and just keep it as accurate as I can when it comes to inputting meals. It keeps track of what I've had enough of, not enough of, etc. There's enough food inputs from people that it has a lot of restaurants' nutritional values that I can find what I'm eating or as close to it as possible.

This was on GSElevator (one of my favorite twitter feeds)...

A#1: Hey a**hole, which one of the P90X steps is it where you have to tell everyone in the f*****g office that you're doing it?

*** Not meant towards anyone or anything... just couldn't stop laughing when I read it a few weeks ago!

I am finishing my third week of p90x2 on Wednesday. I like this program better than the first one, but that is my opinion. Tomorrow will be my first day golfing since I started so I am looking forward to seeing if my flexibility has increased as well as core strength.

Ok guys, I think I'm going for it. Ordered a pull-up bar from Amazon, and got the dvds ready to go. Hoping to be able to do 5 days a week as a starting target.

Trying to work out the portion plan on the nutrition guide, it's quite difficult. The diet doesn't look too restrictive, which I'm pretty surprised at. Not that I'll be sticking to the diet 100% - I don't have that sort of willpower.

Ok guys, I think I'm going for it. Ordered a pull-up bar from Amazon, and got the dvds ready to go. Hoping to be able to do 5 days a week as a starting target.

Trying to work out the portion plan on the nutrition guide, it's quite difficult. The diet doesn't look too restrictive, which I'm pretty surprised at. Not that I'll be sticking to the diet 100% - I don't have that sort of willpower.

Start hydrating now

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

It is a great program. Ab Ripper X is the one I did and it was awesome. One word of caution: Watch out for plyometrics! It will kick your butt. You'll definitely be in the best shape of your life.

Right, I'm almost ready to go. Starting Monday.

Waiting for my pull up bar to arrive from Amazon, and will go shopping for my week's food on Sunday. That way I can enjoy Friday and Saturday as my last hurrah...for 90 days hopefully.

I've typed it out now, just so I'm motivated to do it and not look like a fool for failing!

That video is sooooo brutal.

There's a lot of QFT's in the past few posts that I don't feel like coloneling.

Ab ripper X is evil. I still have to take breaks through it and it's only 14 minutes of ab work.

Have a chair handy during your first DVD. You won't want to use it the first set, but you'll be dying for it the second.

Plyometrics.. I hate that guy with the curly hair back left. I secretly wish he tripped and fell down while doing it.

Do your best, and forget the rest! God I hated plyoX, well I guess I hated more than that lol. GL to all you doing it, stick with it.

First day guys, and not a great start - my pull-up bar didn't arrive from Amazon yet. So, I'll push ahead and do something different tonight, pick up the correct rotation next week!

Diet is on track for the first 2 meals at least....let's see how long I can last on that!

I have been looking into P90X and it looks like a great program. I would have to find someplace to do it though since I live in an upstairs apartment right now--I'm sure my downstairs neighbor wouldn't be to stoked about it. Especially the plyometrics. haha

So I survived day one.

Played an hour of football before starting, so I thought I'd dodge Plyo in case I died. Decided I'd start on Kenpo X. That was actually fun, but I kick like a complete girl. I found the most difficult bit to be the stretching in the warm up!

Still trying to get used to this eating vegetables thing, and very little carbs. Weird.

I wanted to kick the screen when doing PlyoX.

I have been looking into P90X and it looks like a great program. I would have to find someplace to do it though since I live in an upstairs apartment right now--I'm sure my downstairs neighbor wouldn't be to stoked about it. Especially the plyometrics. haha

I always went to the rec center of my apartment with the laptop. It saved a lot of grief from my old downstairs neighbor I'm sure.

I haven't been too faithful this time. I've only been doing it about three times a week, mainly chest and back, yoga, and plyo. But the girlfriend and I have been doing couch to 5k so that has made up for it some.
I am going to rededicate myself next Monday!

So I survived day one.

Played an hour of football before starting, so I thought I'd dodge Plyo in case I died. Decided I'd start on Kenpo X. That was actually fun, but I kick like a complete girl. I found the most difficult bit to be the stretching in the warm up!

Still trying to get used to this eating vegetables thing, and very little carbs. Weird.

Haha you can only dodge it for so long. It gets easier by the third time around. The second time didn't hurt as much as the first. There was a lot of misery for a few days after that. I start week 5 tomorrow. That core synergistics crap has got some nasty moves in it. That whole plank to chataranga crap.. You can catch on fire Tony Horton.

Haha you can only dodge it for so long. It gets easier by the third time around. The second time didn't hurt as much as the first. There was a lot of misery for a few days after that. I start week 5 tomorrow. That core synergistics crap has got some nasty moves in it. That whole plank to chataranga crap.. You can catch on fire Tony Horton.

Good going man. Looking forward to being 4 weeks in and feeling a little more confident with what I'm doing.

First encounter with Ab Ripper last night. Each of those exercises individually? Not so bad. All together, in a row? Yes that hurts! I was really struggling with the ones needing some balance.

Tony Horton is very hatable in the P90x series. It does motivate you to keep going so Tony doesn't beat you, though.

I always went to the rec center of my apartment with the laptop. It saved a lot of grief from my old downstairs neighbor I'm sure.

I haven't been too faithful this time. I've only been doing it about three times a week, mainly chest and back, yoga, and plyo. But the girlfriend and I have been doing couch to 5k so that has made up for it some.
I am going to rededicate myself next Monday!

Don't have a rec center in my apartment building, but there is a basement, I'll think about doing that. My son is going to start doing p90x, he's pretty lanky (6'4" and 175), maybe I'll let him show me how it's done.

Good going man. Looking forward to being 4 weeks in and feeling a little more confident with what I'm doing.

First encounter with Ab Ripper last night. Each of those exercises individually? Not so bad. All together, in a row? Yes that hurts! I was really struggling with the ones needing some balance.

QFT. My least favorite is the exercise where you do a situp, come back down about 50-75%, then go back up and pull your legs up too. That just kills my abs after doing all the rest. It usually induces the most swearing of the night.

Tony Horton is very hatable in the P90x series. It does motivate you to keep going so Tony doesn't beat you, though.

The large black man in the ab ripper X motivates me. That man is a machine. I want to know how Tony can do all those freakin pullups and not have dead arms by the end. I wind up going to a chair for help after just a few :(

Did Chest, Biceps, and Triceps tonight. My arms are shot to all hell. Started off using normal weight, by the end I was using 5lb dumbbells and struggling towards the 10-12th rep (did more because of the light weight). One armed pushups, I think I did 4 before I fell face first into the floor. That is one hell of an arm workout.

I'm thinking next week I'm going to start back with doing P90X. I think I'm in good enough shape to not feel like I'm going to totally die while doing this.

Back