Morgan Cup - Video Thread

Where do you get the name Morgan Cup?

I almost passed out because of this post. But I will try and answer it to the best of my ability. Morgan is the lovely Bride of JB and JB is Josh the man the myth the legend. The man who created THP. At least that's where I think it came from.

Sorry I know you are new to the site. But it surprised me.

I was just woundering only Ben on the site for a little more than a week. And when you had the first Morgan cup you could count on one hand how many times I have played golf

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

I was just woundering only Ben on the site for a little more than a week. And when you had the first Morgan cup you could count on one hand how many times I have played golf

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Glad you joined us. The Morgan Cup is a huge event on THP! Follow along on twitter @themorgancup or Facebook The Morgan Cup fan page as wells as the numerous threads on THP.

I almost passed out because of this post. But I will try and answer it to the best of my ability. Morgan is the lovely Bride of JB and JB is Josh the man the myth the legend. The man who created THP. At least that's where I think it came from.

Sorry I know you are new to the site. But it surprised me.

Close. Morgan is all of those things, but she is also the owner of THP. While I take the credit, because I am that guy (hehe), she is the brains behind this place and the person that keeps it running.

That bag looks absolutely sick Freddie! You definitely deserve it for all the work you do and will be doing come MC 2.0.

I think you had that box cut and opened in under 2 seconds. That takes some skill there too haha

Close. Morgan is all of those things, but she is also the owner of THP. While I take the credit, because I am that guy (hehe), she is the brains behind this place and the person that keeps it running.

I seem to remember a story of Morgan coming home and you informed her that you now own a golf site. Something along those lines anyway. Sorry Morgan. Your the boss, JB said it. Lol

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I always knew you couldn't the brain behind this shindig hehe :D.

Some great videos going up guys. Freddie you deserve that beautiful bag and more IMO keep up the great work

freddie, have i told you lately that your bag is sofa king awesome?!
if so, well then i just told you again.

Great vids guys. Loving all of the Bridgestone staffers bags, and Freddie, that is a sweet bag you've got there. Congrats, and thanks for all you do to support THP, and TMC!

I am so annoyed right now. I have to find a way to post my videos because the WiFi at my apartment sucks and I don't own a computer for land line connections. Ugh.

Great videos everybody.

Love watching Christmas happen each time a video is posted! Keep bringing it!

Also posted in the Cleveland 588 Wedge thread, but figured I put it in here as well:

Also posted in the Cleveland 588 Wedge thread, but figured I put it in here as well:

sick!!
great vid Ary. you just made my day. i'm so pumped now...

Look what just arrived at THP HQ. I dedicate these wedges to my Team Hackers and Team Paradise opponents, because by the time the MC is over, you are going to be saying these three things in your head over and over!

LOL, I can't believe you did that!

Look what just arrived at THP HQ. I dedicate these wedges to my Team Hackers and Team Paradise opponents, because by the time the MC is over, you are going to be saying these three things in your head over and over!

Boom!

Great video and some seriously good looking wedges. Love that finish on them.

Wowfactor, Widowmaker, Moneymaker....awesome.

Grr! Can't watch this at work

That's RIGHT!!!!! Perfect, JB...those wedges are downright nasty awesome...you'll be slaying some MCers with those babies...

Good call TC.

And awesome wedges JB. That's a really nice design you got on them there. And the nicknames are great! If you keep up your short game work they will probably hold true! That's such a nice looking finish. Great job Cleveland and nice designing JB.

Nice wedges JB and great job with the custom stamping! Looks very nice.

that.just.happened! this vid needs to be in the trash talk thread too!

hahahaha, pretty awesome names for your wedges!!

That's RIGHT!!!!! Perfect, JB...those wedges are downright nasty awesome...you'll be slaying some MCers with those babies...
Posting this in the trash talking thread..........:bashful:

Good call TC.

And awesome wedges JB. That's a really nice design you got on them there. And the nicknames are great! If you keep up your short game work they will probably hold true! That's such a nice looking finish. Great job Cleveland and nice designing JB.

Nice wedges JB and great job with the custom stamping! Looks very nice.

hahahaha, pretty awesome names for your wedges!!

Thanks everybody. The gold on the black nickel looks great and both shades of green come out well. They were done all for my opponents of course.

Back