tyno

War Eagle's friend
Reaction score
Handicap
kids
oh man, this thing is awesome...
i was reffing a bball game last night and they put the officials down in the this old work-out/equipment room and they had piled up all the PE junk...you know, hockey nets, longbows, skis, and golf clubs and i came across this beauty!

6796040489_dc8fd98340_z.jpg
6796040459_bcd812993a_z.jpg
6796040497_32c1ef1c5a_z.jpg
6796040517_32624525bd_z.jpg

now i've seen some old clubs, but i've never seen one of these bad boys!
if you can't tell just by the pics, it's basically 1 club, that you can move the face angle, to adjust from a 1 iron to a PW.
never having seen these, this was like me discovering the dawn of golf club technology! lol (like Planet of the Apes strange....)

now i see there's a few on eBay going for like $25 a pop! i shoulda grabbed few and threw them in my bag!

I've seen those online...not pretty, but kinda cool.

I have never seen one of those. I would love to play 9 or 18 with one and just see what I could shoot.

Really cool idea. Ugly as all get out, but still cool.

Could you use that in a 1 club tournament...hahaha

Wow, I've seen 1 of those once in my life and it was a long time ago. Clean it up and see if you can sell it, maybe some vintage club collector will give you a couple bucks for it.

I have never seen one of those. I would love to play 9 or 18 with one and just see what I could shoot.

That's a cool challenge! :D

Damn ugly but it still speaks to me in a weird way.. I would love to try one out!

Tappin' for world peace!

That's awesome, seriously. I'd love to mess around with one of those for grins.

It looks like it would sting the hell out of your hands.

It looks like it would sting the hell out of your hands.

not if you hit it pure man. The sweet spot on that thing is probably huge!

I remember seeing these back in the late '70s.

Believe it or not, I hit one of those years ago. Had a sweetspot about as big a pimple on a toads arse!

Believe it or not, I hit one of those years ago. Had a sweetspot about as big a pimple on a toads arse!

Ya know, I grew up around a pond and used to play with frogs/toads all the time and I have never seen this. Then again, I've never heard a mouse fart in church either.

That's a pretty cool looking old stick. Nice conversation piece.

I'll bet it's just a breeze to hit the ball at the "1 iron" setting with that technology.

i'ma see if i can sneak one outta there next time i'm down at that school. maybe throw it in the bag for the MC2!

really though...one swing with this sucker and it would snap in two.

That thing is pretty cool. If you could only get $25 for it, I would keep it. That is a very neat club.

Still don't know if it is a real golf club or just a toy.

Looks cool but I wouldn't want to play it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how long the shaft is. As a novice, who struggles with long irons, I'd be intrigued to hit a 1-5-iron setting with the shaft length of a 9 iron.

Sounds like an idea for a two-club tourney. This and a putter.

edit: the one I saw on eBay says it adjusts into a putt position as well ... so make it a one club tourney. Can THP host?

I wonder how long the shaft is. As a novice, who struggles with long irons, I'd be intrigued to hit a 1-5-iron setting with the shaft length of a 9 iron.
On eBay it says the men's is 38" and women's is 36".

Back