Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Are there three teams in this event?

You know what, I just checked the main announcement thread and there is a third team. Oh well....after thought as usual.

Ahh short jokes. Wait is that lame or not lame? Not sure....

You should get a 4th wedge and have regurgitator stamped on it

Ahh, kids say the darndest things...can't wait to see who is matched up with you, Smurfette.

This thread needs more Bullfrog talk.

That's RIGHT!!!!! Perfect, JB...those wedges are downright nasty awesome...you'll be slaying some MCers with those babies...
Hey Jersey Nate....JB called.....he want's you to go pick up his dry cleaning and take his car through the washer.

Ahh, kids say the darndest things...can't wait to see who is matched up with you, Smurfette.

I guess 2 short jokes in a post is more creative than 1.

Love how this thread goes from nothing for about a week to 5 pages of people trying to gang up on the cookie monster. All in 30 mins hilarious stuff to read.

Hackers for the win

Whats funny is the Jake and I match will happen, but him and I have talked about who from team paradise would be able to play with us and we both were speechless.

Ary would be good in that match. He is MC tested
There you go One-Tizzle. We get Ary and his gallery. Sounds great to me, hopefully they want to keep watching us play after we each quickly dispatch of their hero.

There you go One-Tizzle. We get Ary and his gallery. Sounds great to me, hopefully they want to keep watching us play after we each quickly dispatch of their hero.

Yeah, its like a bunch of Fowler fans, they get all excited before hand only ride off into the evening sun on a Donkey

I'm officially scared now. Team THP spies just sent over some intel that details all of the hard work Cookie has been doing to prep for the MC 2.0. Look like the weights, diet, and ball striking is all coming together nicely.
a693777c-1fd0-c533.jpg

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I'm officially scared now. Team THP spies just sent over some intel that details all of the hard work Cookie has been doing to prep for the MC 2.0. Look like the weights, diet, and ball striking is all coming together nicely.
a693777c-1fd0-c533.jpg

Your joke could have been good if it wasnt for your Tapatalk signature....You really tapped that? First you go from Fred Couples for a night to this

a693777c-1fd0-c533.jpg

says a lot about Hanks right there

Your joke could have been good if it wasnt for your Tapatalk signature....You really tapped that? First you go from Fred Couples for a night to this

LOL you beat me to it! From Boom Boom to Bulldog

beggars can't be choosers

your joke could have been good if it wasnt for your tapatalk signature....you really tapped that? First you go from fred couples for a night to this

baaahahahahaha

LMAO - priceless!! So, was Hanks saying that he tapped me?

Back