Any more Pic's? Anyone?

:glasses-nerdy:

I think this is a set that many have been waiting for from Ping.

I think this is a set that many have been waiting for from Ping.
I agree, I really liked the i15 but there just wasn't quite enough there for me to want to pull the trigger on a switch. I really hope to get a crack at these in May to see if they're really that much better.

I really like the way these look. A bit outside of PING's normal box too.

I currently play a set of G5's and have been captivated, for lack of a better word, since the first images of the i20s started appearing with that low-res DVR capture appeared on the net. I'm currently squirreling away cash to pay for a 4-PW set of them. I intend to hit them against my G5s to see how they compare. I got a look at some charts showing the COG changes from line to line and the i20s do a good job of driving the COG down and back. The visual cues reminiscent to the S56 let me play a club that looks like one I'd like to play without having to have the game to play them. Now that my handicap is sub 20, I feel more confident playing this sort of iron.

Needless, I'm waiting for my local store to get a demo set in so I can give them a shot.

Have I mentioned how much I like the looks of these?

Have I mentioned how much I like the looks of these?

I'm with you. I love the looks of these. I've always been a PING fan. I can't wait to see some in hand pics

They had the 7 iron available today at GG. Wow is it a good looking iron. I hit a few shots with the 7 iron. It has some good forgiveness but I would want to be a little better ball striker to really game these. Decent distance as well. These are going to make a lot of people happy.

They had the 7 iron available today at GG. Wow is it a good looking iron. I hit a few shots with the 7 iron. It has some good forgiveness but I would want to be a little better ball striker to really game these. Decent distance as well. These are going to make a lot of people happy.

Is this at the Cary GG? Might go after work if so

Yes it was. I was working in Raleigh this morning. It's a stunning iron.

Oh baby. Will go after work and hit side by side with my Nikes

Lee Westwood is punishing golf balls with these irons. I got to see them in the flesh the other day but I'm waiting on the shop here to get their lefty samples. I'm so desperate to hit them it's stupid. I heard Kmac was having some midnight madness with them though.

Nothing like some late night Pinging

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Oh gawd. Funny, Im there for other stuff but I went to the shelf looking for these irons and the Nike VR S Forged. I didnt find either one. Then one of the guys ask me if Ive seen the i20 irons yet. They had all the i20 stuff on the Ping cart so he hands me the 7 iron and we made sweet love. It looks every bit as good as it does in pictures and feels even better. I really really liked it.

These should be ordered already Kmac!

I heard it might be one of the best feeling cast clubs ever. That is if you believe in that sort of stuff. You want them don't you? I love the PING fitting cart. I think PING might be one of the best at making fittings available and easy. It's kind of a big advantage.

These should be ordered already Kmac!

I heard it might be one of the best feeling cast clubs ever. That is if you believe in that sort of stuff. You want them don't you? I love the PING fitting cart. I think PING might be one of the best at making fittings available and easy. It's kind of a big advantage.

Chunky, I wont lie I want to order them right now. And I have J40's on the way. Im so easy. I should go to therapy or something.

First swing felt awesome and you know what I did? I looked at it again because I thought "This is so full of butter it must be forged" .. to be serious they just might be some of the best feeling cast clubs Ive hit. I was hitting in the teaching bay so I could see distances but I didnt care either. They are just a sweet club.

Chunky, I wont lie I want to order them right now. And I have J40's on the way. Im so easy. I should go to therapy or something.

First swing felt awesome and you know what I did? I looked at it again because I thought "This is so full of butter it must be forged" .. to be serious they just might be some of the best feeling cast clubs Ive hit. I was hitting in the teaching bay so I could see distances but I didnt care either. They are just a sweet club.

I also think that people really need to understand that these babies are packed full of forgiveness for an iron that are marketed as a player's iron. I can't wait to get down and dirty with them.

If I were not getting some awesome Callaway clubs these would be ordered already.

If I were not getting some awesome Callaway clubs these would be ordered already.

I'm getting awesomer Cleveland 588 irons and I just ordered some Ci11's dude. Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. If I could've gotten the shop to come off the price of the PING's just a hair I would've ordered them.

I'm getting awesomer Cleveland 588 irons and I just ordered some Ci11's dude. Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. If I could've gotten the shop to come off the price of the PING's just a hair I would've ordered them.

That is awesome! Ci11's are sweet looking

These irons are seriously good looking too. I think if I didnt have the J40's coming, these would be my irons. And I saw the Nike forged iron and between the two Id take this one all day. Looks 1000x better IMO.

I can't wait to see them. They're just kind of wild and different for a PING iron, which I like. I need to own a golf shop.

Wow that says a lot right there. Over/ under 3 months before we all have the I20s

Back