THP Albatross Club Is Live

Very nice, hat came out great!!

The hat looks great! Good job guys.

Dang, I think I might be just on the outside of the original 48....it's gonna be really close!

For those that are still undecided on joining the Albatross Club or not, I will just say this... With one purchase from the THP Store, my 20% savings have just about already covered the cost of the membership. It pays for itself!

For those that are still undecided on joining the Albatross Club or not, I will just say this... With one purchase from the THP Store, my 20% savings have just about already covered the cost of the membership. It pays for itself!

It sure does. I only bought one thing and the savings was 1/3 of what I paid for the membership. Add in that I get a hat? It's basically paid for itself already and it's not even February!

Very much agreed. The new Sligo shirts were my first purchase in the store. They were already priced at a steal of a deal and with the Albatross discount, I feel like I should be mowing someones yard or something with the great deal I got. I highly recommend it. Plus, if you enjoyed the wall to wall coverage of the PGA Merchandise Show and want to see that for years to come, you will join.

The hat = sexy.

Steel Tappin'

That looks great and my big old head appreciates the strap in the back.

I have seen a lot of Albatross Club discounts in the store recently, I love seeing that! Thank you once again to everyone for your incredible support!!!

I just want to say thank you again for those that have joined the Albatross Club. Without you guys, THP would not be what it is. The Albatross Club enables us to be able to continue to bring certain things to this site and continue to innovate in ways that you guys deserve. We are so thankful to have the greatest members in the world and we will never forget it.

I just want to say thank you again for those that have joined the Albatross Club. Without you guys, THP would not be what it is. The Albatross Club enables us to be able to continue to bring certain things to this site and continue to innovate in ways that you guys deserve. We are so thankful to have the greatest members in the world and we will never forget it.

It goes both ways. Could not imagine my day without this site. Thanks for all you do JB, GG, and the rest of the THP staff!

Got something special in today from THP!

43ed0d81-1805-5c43.jpg

Got something special in today from THP!

43ed0d81-1805-5c43.jpg

Holy shiz, Dam! Quite a surprise! Now I'm thinking I may have two packages waiting for me back home...looks awesome!

JB, I am constantly impressed by the amount of information on the site and the quality content you and your team keep putting out. Your PGA Merchandise Show coverage was incredible. Contributing was a no brainer for me.

Man nice looking lid. Not sure where I'll be on the list must remain patient. Nice Job THP designers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh goodness you're funny.

I think he was referring to his THP shirt and Albatross Club hat. Lol.

Lets try to keep this thread on topic and at least slightly resembling mature. Thank you.

Lets try to keep this thread on topic and at least slightly resembling mature. Thank you.

No problem, JB. I was meaning to say that I may have both my THP Sligo shirt and the Albatross Club hat waiting for me at home.

Let me just say this about the Albatross Club: I got a package today and the contents (a THP shirt and hat) have a total value in the store of $65 plus, let's say $3 shipping, so $68 total (if it was another THP hat, AC hats have more value than any of that :D). Instead, I got a membership to the AC and a THP shirt with the discount for a total of $72.

It's barely February and this thing has already pretty much paid for itself. One more purchase and it will have. I can't see a reason to not get this if you've got the money. It's a fantastic way to support THP! Thanks again THP and those who run it. I'm happy to help out in any way possible.

I'm a member now. Does that mean I get to sit with the cool kids?:clapp: Seriously, it was the least I could do after seeing all the hard work people put into this site, not to mention the friendly atmosphere.

Back