2012 PGA Show Coverage

Its been a few days since I got home but I wanted to write a little bit here. What a week! It was exhausting, fun and completely exceeded any expectations I had. It was a completely different side of the golf industry and I'm thankful that I was trusted enough to be able to help out. The crew was awesome...

Tadashi:
Man, I learned so much from him this past week. In between photo shoots haha, we talked about all sorts of things and it was great to be able to get to know him more. The man works his @ss off and there is not a thing he wont do to help. One of the smoothest swings I've seen as well. What a great guy and I cannot wait to hang out with him again.

GolferGal:
Haha, I may taken JB's side on a couple things but she was so much fun to work with. I don't know how much I could say that hasn't already been said on the forum but seeing first hand how hard she works and how much she loves the business, it shines a whole new light onto all she does. Its non stop for her and JB. She makes the best tea and she is hands down one of the greatest/nicest people you'll ever meet in your life. There's never a dumb question or never a time she's too busy to help.

JB:
Man he walks fast!!! lol, but seriously, he works so freaking hard and is just a blast to work with. Again, not much I can say that hasnt been said on the forum but its just so different when you see all this first hand. There is never a dumb suggesstion or comment and just he made sure that I was completely ready for anything. Both of them did. He whooped my but at Golden Tee haha but was gracious enough to not rub it in lol.

I don't have the best of words to describe how truly awesome this experience was nor how great the THP crew was. The respect THP has among the golfing industry is HUGE. I've always had the utmost respect for for everyone that worked this week but it has been blown out of the water. I'll be anxious to be back next year and really look forward to what the rest of this year brings.

Very nice post, Tmex.

Yoccos, you all did us a solid this past week with the coverage from the show. I've walked that show a few times and know just how massive it is and how difficult a job it was for you guys. And its still coming! Thanks to you, JB, GG and Tadashi for one awesome job!

Great stuff Polaroid!!

You guys all did a KILLER job and we can't thank you enough for the amazing content that you provided us in real time. I am glad you got to experience and enjoy the show, really cool opportunity.

Great stuff Yoccos, Tadashi, JB and GolferGal! You guys and girls brought it to us like no one else could. Well done and hats off.

This may have been brought up already, but why no Titleist equipment from the show? Did I just say something I wasn't suppose to say.............

Great job again!

Great stuff Yoccos, Tadashi, JB and GolferGal! You guys and girls brought it to us like no one else could. Well done and hats off.

This may have been brought up already, but why no Titleist equipment from the show? Did I just say something I wasn't suppose to say.............

Great job again!

There is plenty of Titleist coverage coming as only about 1/4 of all of our pictures and videos have been put up. I would say tonight we will get Titleist and some other booths up as well.

First I want to say that Yoccos also worked his butt off. So many of those amazing pictures you have seen us post so far are thanks to him. He was running around snapping shot after shot and he did a phenomenal job. I just hope next year he has a voice so he can talk to more people and do some interviews. : ) We would have never been able to complete the show and get the type of coverage that we did had it not been for Yoccos and Tadashi!!

Great job again!

There is plenty of Titleist coverage coming as only about 1/4 of all of our pictures and videos have been put up. I would say tonight we will get Titleist and some other booths up as well.

What JB said. I haven't even made a dent into all the pictures that were taken for the show. Instead of flooding the forum with thread after thread of pictures I am going to put up a few a night so they don't get lost. We took thousands of pictures so just bare with us while we get them all up.

First I want to say that Yoccos also worked his butt off. So many of those amazing pictures you have seen us post so far are thanks to him. He was running around snapping shot after shot and he did a phenomenal job. I just hope next year he has a voice so he can talk to more people and do some interviews. : ) We would have never been able to complete the show and get the type of coverage that we did had it not been for Yoccos and Tadashi!!

What JB said. I haven't even made a dent into all the pictures that were taken for the show. Instead of flooding the forum with thread after thread of pictures I am going to put up a few a night so they don't get lost. We took thousands of pictures so just bare with us while we get them all up.

That is a fantastic idea. I love how the threads are coming in a nice trickle rather than in a huge flood. It keeps me on my toes all the time!

That is a fantastic idea. I love how the threads are coming in a nice trickle rather than in a huge flood. It keeps me on my toes all the time!

One of the complaints the last few years was that people couldn't keep up with all the pictures so we decided to do it differently this year. So far I think people are enjoying it more. If someone has suggestions of how they would like to see the coverage done, please feel free to PM I am always open to hearing new ideas.

One of the complaints the last few years was that people couldn't keep up with all the pictures so we decided to do it differently this year. So far I think people are enjoying it more. If someone has suggestions of how they would like to see the coverage done, please feel free to PM I am always open to hearing new ideas.

I'm loving it this year. If you had this much coverage other years and released it all at once, I could see how that would overwhelm people. This coverage is amazing.

Thanks JB and GG! You guys are bringing it plenty fast! That was just one OEM that I hadn't seen any photos, etc. from yet. Again, thank you.

Yes... fantastic idea. This way we can enjoy it all piecemeal... rather than being overwhelmed. Thanks for all the awesome work, team THP!

They way you guys have spread out the postings and threads has been perfect. Let's us see a few things, talk about it, ask questions about it, etc, for a while before moving on to the next thread. This way, I dont feel like I am going to miss anything or accidentally skip over anything.

Keep doing it the way you are doing it please!!

Much easier to give each thread it's due attention when you are presenting it to us like you are. Tons of information, but not information overload which is key IMO.

Any chance the KBS C-taper interview could be one of next threads started. Thanks!

Any chance the KBS C-taper interview could be one of next threads started. Thanks!

Its coming soon. We have TONS of material from KBS coming up.

Back