Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

you watch Glee don't you? lol sounds like something they'd say

I am no Glee-tard, sir. Was just trying to use Brit slang.

Really YOUR gonna say something to me about getting up on something with a hairy back really. :D

Sorry JN i had to lol

At least mine has the courtesy of not using any teeth down there. And he can buy me dinner.

I'm not British I'm Irish careful now

Alright...would it have been better saying that you "got your hole" with a sheep last night?

Alright...would it have been better saying that you "got your hole" with a sheep last night?

Much better. I will also accept

-Any port in a storm.
-Any hole is a goal.
-Dont shift her if you cant lift her.

take your pick

Thats gross man..

Spoiler
2a504fe7-150b-4ff0-a450-5d36989a62fa.jpg

Looks like I've done my job here. Get the supporters disgusted so team THP can focus on their matchups.

Yikes....it got bad in here really quick this morning.

I am going to let this pass over before I say something I get in trouble for.

Yikes....it got bad in here really quick this morning.

I am going to let this pass over before I say something I get in trouble for.
I just spit out my drink at your avatar Cookie. Hahaha, funny...but painful at the same time.

I look forward to defeating my opponents very much.

Once again, can we please try to keep the ridiculous banter out of this thread.

Once again, can we please try to keep the ridiculous banter out of this thread.

My apologies, cap'n.

anyone who posted anything here in the last 2 days should apologize...
disgusting...

Wow, how did I miss all this yesterday? Let's recap....Trannys, Etheopians, Moneymaker, Bald, Ugly, Fat, Retarde, Dog Humping, Wife stealing, Canadian beer, Cheesegrater (OUCH), vegan, choker, short, delusional, peanut butter, bacon, ugly swing, Sheep....did I miss anything?

Head on over to the Callaway MC thread! Your wedges and bags have been announced!
Wow, how did I miss all this yesterday? Let's recap....Trannys, Etheopians, Moneymaker, Bald, Ugly, Fat, Retarde, Dog Humping, Wife stealing, Canadian beer, Cheesegrater (OUCH), vegan, choker, short, delusional, peanut butter, bacon, ugly swing, Sheep....did I miss anything?

Much like a 20 car pileup, I will look ahead and keep driving in this thread this morning. Weirdness

Hahaha look at the little scot gettin all sensitive.

He is on my team, but this made me laugh out loud. Well played Thainer.

Head on over to the Callaway MC thread! Your wedges and bags have been announced!

Oh.,..I didn't miss that believe me!

Fact, with wedges this good the other teams don't stand a chance.

Just had to pull this over from another thread. Apparently no one has told CB yet that the other teams also have Callaway Staffers with the same wedges. Hope you have a plan B.

Just had to pull this over from another thread. Apparently no one has told CB yet that the other teams also have Callaway Staffers with the same wedges. Hope you have a plan B.

This is dumb. You suck, cookie!

This is dumb. You suck, cookie!

I know...damn facts getting in the way of quality trash talk in the wedge thread. He thought he could sneak in a little trash talk and it would be forgotten about. I think not.

I know...damn facts getting in the way of quality trash talk in the wedge thread. He thought he could sneak in a little trash talk and it would be forgotten about. I think not.

Cookie the only fact that matters is that by the end of the weekend teams thp and paradise will have passed you around like a bottle of crown.

--
tapatalk

Back