Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

I'm getting bag envy from looking at the MCers bags, but I know it will all be worth it when all the Callaway staffers get their bags...saving the best for last! With or without the silver accents it is one amazing looking bag!

Rumor has it the Morgan Cup Callaway staffers will be getting a pretty cool PM from their tour rep tomorrow. ; )
Well that is the best news I have heard in a long time.

I was wondering when someone would notice that post.

I couldn't believe it. I see a golfergal post in the callaway thread and I click on that thread right away.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumor has it the Morgan Cup Callaway staffers will be getting a pretty cool PM from their tour rep tomorrow. ; )

Yay!! Can't wait

Wahoo! Can't wait to find out what it is!!!

Yep I get all giddy when GG posts in this thread! Can't wait to hear what it is! The excitement builds each and every day, and I am proud to be a part of this with each of you, even though some of you are on opposing teams lol.

Nice!! Congrats CSer's. Wonder what the PM will be about... Can't wait to hear.

Awesome to hear you guys are getting some news manana. You guys will absolutely love dealing with Callaway.

Alex

Excited for the callaway staffers. Cant wait to hear what they find out tomorrow.

I'm not gonna sleep tonight....

I have my thoughts on what this could be and I'm blowing up callaways website right now.

I have my thoughts on what this could be and I'm blowing up callaways website right now.

You think this is more than the staff bag?

Can you text me the PM as well? I'll be golfing!

I dont think i'm gonna be able to be away from my laptop all day, thank god i'm off today physically wouldn't get any work done today.

On another note nothing to do with GG's PM today, after meeting a Callaway rep recently in a local store along with a few emails between GG, myself, Callaway PR in the states and the Callaway rep over here i'm am very excited to say I will be getting fitted for my Morgan Cup clubs on the 14th of March. WOO HOO

So once again the Internet is having issues at THP HQ and of course they won't have anyone out here until later today so I am packing up my laptop and heading to Starbucks so I can get this PM out to the Callaway Staffers. I apologize for the delay.

So once again the Internet is having issues at THP HQ and of course they won't have anyone out here until later today so I am packing up my laptop and heading to Starbucks so I can get this PM out to the Callaway Staffers. I apologize for the delay.
Im sure the Callaway staffers are chomping at the bit to hear what their Tour Rep has in store for them. Suspense has got to be brutal.

Im sure the Callaway staffers are chomping at the bit to hear what their Tour Rep has in store for them. Suspense has got to be brutal.

LOL... I was thinking the same thing WE. I actually find the latest (GG's internet issues) pretty comical for the Callaway MC staffers (not for GG). I'd be going batty.

Alex

One persons pain is another ones pleasure (it's why we laugh when watching blooper shows when someone gets hit in the junk.. we know it hurts because it's happened to us).

Honestly GG, tell us the truth. Did you make the internet go bad just so you could go to Starbucks to work today? Just asking because that's what I would do.

"Ok everyone, somehow the internet wired was mysteriously cut in half last night so.....guess we are all going to work at Starbucks today!" :act-up:

I bet you guys are freaking out right now.

take the MAC! I think Starbucks is anti-PC lol

the best comes to those who wait!

LOL... I was thinking the same thing WE. I actually find the latest (GG's internet issues) pretty comical for the Callaway MC staffers (not for GG). I'd be going batty.

Alex

One persons pain is another ones pleasure (it's why we laugh when watching blooper shows when someone gets hit in the junk.. we know it hurts because it's happened to us).

Back