GolfBuddy Voice GPS

What a cool device. This one stood right near the top for me for the whole show!

This will totally cater to old folks and those who are technology challenged. I would say the majority of those people don't play well with technology - the simpler the better.

I do think the voice changing option will be a hit among grand parents. "Hey grandma - you're 127 yard from the center of the green. Love you!"

What about this says technologically impaired? While it's smaller I bet there are a few more commands to learn than the traditional GPS.

We will definitely be doing a review of this and we will make sure to get all those answers for you. : )

Sweet - thank you!! I think this would be perfect for my dad as he always gets confused on the GPS he has and is asking me for help, etc during a round.

Looks like this is a VERY simple device to use that gives most golfers that key number they need for their approaches into the greens.

Pretty cool looking little unit.
A gps and ball marker in one!

I could see clipping this to my belt or cap.....pretty cool little device.

Pretty cool looking little unit.
A gps and ball marker in one!

I lol'd at this. I'm pretty intrigued by this, possibly because it's something new and electronic, but sounds like they have a lot packed into this little unit. Bring it on, let's see how it really does before judging too harshly.

This really has me intrigued. I have been looking at range finders and gps's for a while but basically just want something convenient. I am normally pretty good at estimating the distance and want something as a basic guide but can also give me an idea of how far I have hit the ball (which a rangefinder doesn't do) so I can get better at club selection. It looks like this fits all those criteria with the added advantage of not having to grab it out and read it (which can be difficult on some units under certain lighting conditions) and without having to have a steady hand.
If they release this with Australian courses on it and it does what it does well then I WILL buy it.

This seems very cool. I think that the fact that it is so small and easy to use that it will be very well recieved. It will be between this and the garmin watch for my next gps!

The more I think about this, the more I like it. I think I get too wrapped up/concerned with too much information and simplifying the process could be beneficial to my game. I also love the idea that I don't have to take it out/put it away every time.

I want to see a real deal review done on it first for ease of use but if it's solid this could be great.

The more I think about this, the more I like it. I think I get too wrapped up/concerned with too much information and simplifying the process could be beneficial to my game. I also love the idea that I don't have to take it out/put it away every time.

I want to see a real deal review done on it first for ease of use but if it's solid this could be great.

I'll definitely be waiting to hear the review. It could end up being a pretty good value if its a performer.

Just read about this device in the Feb THP Newsletter, great video and I am looking forward to seeing one of these in person.

Back