SCOR Wedges - What Makes Them Unique?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This was a great interview and an exceptional explanation of the SCOR clubs and their methodology. I absolutely love how these clubs tie into your set and do not look/feel/play like the standard aftermarket wedge. I have seen the V-Sole work for me firsthand and these have changed my short game.

That was easy for JB, one or two questions and Shawn just ran with it. :D Very informational in all seriousness though.

Awesome. Really intrigued by the SCOR wedges - I think they'd help me out a lot.

That was an awesome watch, at least three of these wedges will be in my bag I'm sure at some point in the near future

Shawn's a wealth of knowledge! It's evident that he loves his product and moreso that he believes in THP. Awesome stuff!

I still find it crazy that he gave a shout out to the forum..by names of the testers.
This is great stuff, I'm not in the market for wedges but if I were...these would be the ones I'd look at.

I am looking forward to trying these out next week in Dallas.

Those are some GREAT looking wedges and the technology is VERY intriguing! I'd love to see them in person and test them out. Maybe when I go to Myrtle in March someone there will have them...

I’m loving my SCOR wedges. Had a shot out of the bunker Tue. afternoon blasted out to tight pin position with the 60*. Ball held tight and gave me a chance to score.

Great interview! I've only had mine out for 4 rounds so far but am loving every shot with them. They really do take the guess work out of play and allows you to just swing.

Great interview, Shawn really put this all in perspective. (Sorry for spelling your name wrong in my Tweet Shawn, lol).

Watching this video right now. SHawn is such a good dude and it was a pleasure meeting him. His passion for the game is great and what a great interview.

That interview was great. I hope to get one of these soon. I plan on ordering another one asap.

I've said it a hundred times now, these wedges are game changers. TRUE game changers.

Best decision I made this winter was to go to a full set of SCOR's.

Excellent video as always.

Awesome interview! I'll be in the market soon for some SCOR's.

I agree. The Scor's are back in the bag with the RBZ's.

I've said it a hundred times now, these wedges are game changers. TRUE game changers.

Great interview, Shawn really put this all in perspective. (Sorry for spelling your name wrong in my Tweet Shawn, lol).

Thanks for your support and no worries...we will take any tweet we can get!

Really glad I found this thread. I did an online fitting at their website and got a nice email the next day from them. I am really considering a three wedge set in the future but with my wedding next month I don't have any extra money. I really hope to try their products in the future!

Sent from my DROIDX

I appreciate the support from all of you guys. We love THP and have a ton of great things planned for you guys in 2012.

It's a great privilege to interact with all of you here on THP and truly what I enjoy most about being an equipment manufacturer and player...the relationships with other golfers. Your feedback is greatly valued and helpful.

I'm out here in Phoenix today at the final round of the Gateway Tour SCOR Golf Classic. I'm on the back nine and watching some great golf. Beautiful golf course called the Raven at Verrado.

Here is a view from #10 tee box:

View attachment 3682

Shawn, that is awesome! You guys rock. Have fun man!

Yeah, the more I read about SCOR the more I really think I just need to grab a set of wedges.

Back