Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

That sounds fun TC.

I love the whole knowing everything about every player that comes to the 16th hole, I don't remember the player but one of the guys went to high school with Jenna Jameson so every time he comes to that hole they all start harassing him and chanting JENNA JENNA JENNA. Hilarious stuff!

I would fake out my tee shot. Like full on whiff, and just see what happened. LOL

Dude. That would be epic. If you want to be a legend of the PGA Tour, going all out on 16 would get it done. What if you went all out and literally fell down in your follow through? Golf Channel, Sportscenter Not Top 10, viral video...you would be all over the planet in about 3 minutes....

I had an invite to the tourney from one of my friends in AZ. Sadly, I am sitting here in STL...

Dude. That would be epic. If you want to be a legend of the PGA Tour, going all out on 16 would get it done. What if you went all out and literally fell down in your follow through? Golf Channel, Sportscenter Not Top 10, viral video...you would be all over the planet in about 3 minutes....

I had an invite to the tourney from one of my friends in AZ. Sadly, I am sitting here in STL...

That would be my goal. Get famous for an absolute epic failure on the 16th. Just hosel one into the crowd or something.

That's like the Cameron Crazies at Dook....if there's dirt on you they'll find it and use it. loudly.

That sounds fun TC.

I love the whole knowing everything about every player that comes to the 16th hole, I don't remember the player but one of the guys went to high school with Jenna Jameson so every time he comes to that hole they all start harassing him and chanting JENNA JENNA JENNA. Hilarious stuff!

This is the first tourney of the year that I will make a point to watch Saturday and Sunday. Specially if Rickie is in contention. I'll be so AMP'ed

That would be my goal. Get famous for an absolute epic failure on the 16th. Just hosel one into the crowd or something.

Pulling a Happy Gilmore would be an instant classic, too. Any result ranging from nailing someone in the forehead to holing out would make you a living legend....

This is the first tourney of the year that I will make a point to watch Saturday and Sunday. Specially if Rickie is in contention. I'll be so AMP'ed

You and me both. It's go time.
I'm not usually a fan of fans interfering with sporting events but if they started slingin' oranges @ Rickie I might just pee my pants from laughter.

Id Paypal you $5 to if you hit into IJP's group while they were still on the green.

Id Paypal you $5 to if you hit into IJP's group while they were still on the green.

LOL, dude, I would do it for you if I could. No doubt about it.

And if you get a direct hit it goes up to $25! Plus a sleeve of Pinnacles.

just read this.....makes the event even cooler

Grammy-award winning artists the Goo Goo Dolls and Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas, who will be performing a special DJ set, will headline this year’s entertainment line-up at the 2012 Coors Light Birds Nest during the Waste Management Phoenix Open, February 1 – 4.

Birds Nest tickets are on sale now through Ticketmaster (800-745-3000, www.ticketmaster.com, and all Ticketmaster outlet locations). General admission tickets for Wednesday are $25. General admission for Thursday, Friday and Saturday are $30 in advance, $35 day of. VIP tickets are also available for $150, which provides exclusive access to the Absolut Vodka VIP area

this too is mind bottling....

approximately 15,000 people will surround the 16th hole each day

Dude. That would be epic. If you want to be a legend of the PGA Tour, going all out on 16 would get it done. ... Golf Channel, Sportscenter Not Top 10, viral video...you would be all over the planet in about 3 minutes.......
Pulling a Happy Gilmore would be an instant classic, too. Any result ranging from nailing someone in the forehead to holing out would make you a living legend....
And if you get a direct hit it goes up to $25! Plus a sleeve of Pinnacles.

Sir, why did you hit a hooded 1-iron on a 160 yard par 3?
There was a breeze in our face.

Major general Colonel!

Martin Laird/Camilly Beejaysus/Ian Poulter has this in the bag. I'll delete as appropriate.

Nice to see Kyle Stanley playing well, he's tied for the lead at -3 early in his round.

Did fowler hole out after a penalty?

Kyle Stanley is playing nicely. I honestly didn't expect that. Would be cool to see him win. Even though I'm not really a fan. I need OVerton to play lights out.

Major general Colonel!

Martin Laird/Camilly Beejaysus/Ian Poulter has this in the bag. I'll delete as appropriate.

Quoted in case I need to blackmail you.

Kyle Stanley is playing nicely. I honestly didn't expect that. Would be cool to see him win. Even though I'm not really a fan. I need OVerton to play lights out.

You callaway boys and your Overton.

You callaway boys and your Overton.

LOL....that never gets old!

I only picked him b/c One-T loves him. I am fully prepared to bench him if he gets unruly.

LOL....that never gets old!

I only picked him b/c One-T loves him. I am fully prepared to bench him if he gets unruly.

LOL, "unruly", that's awesome. I need Bubba and the Sneds to come out and go HAM.

Fowler, Simpson and DA Points are getting it done so far, Wilson, Wagner and Camilo are going to light things up!

Fowler, Simpson and DA Points are getting it done so far, Wilson, Wagner and Camilo are going to light things up!

We have very similar teams duey. You are smart my friend.

I have DA on the bench :(

Im fully prepared for VeeJaygus to take a dump since I finally picked him in fantasy.

Back