Please Vote For Me!

Voted for you D. Hope you win!

done! Come on folks Charlie is currently in 3rd...lets get him some votes

I will vote for you for sure dude!

Damaikis - just tried to vote again today and it says that my maximum votes has been reached. So, we only get one vote. I will get my wife to vote for you later also.

I definitely want damaikis to win, especially b/c I recognize one of the other names on that list.

I definitely want damaikis to win, especially b/c I recognize one of the other names on that list.

LMAO - know exactly what you are referring to. The contest king.

Which name?

man the top guy has 25 more votes so far....we have to be able to do better than that

Thanks again to all who have voted for me so far. I shared it on Facebook and Twitter but not many of my Facebook friends actually like me lol. Thanks again guys. It means a lot.

I hope you win man. I dont have a facebook account, but I hope all the THPers out there help you get the victory.

I hope you win man. I dont have a facebook account, but I hope all the THPers out there help you get the victory.

Cheers to that. I don't have a FB either buddy, or else you know I'd vote for you.

Just voted for you buddy! Good luck!

I'll try to take care of this tonight! Best wishes!

You just got my vote buddy. Good luck!!!

Just hacked into my wife's Facebook account and liked the page/voted for you. Hope it helps buddy!

Just hacked into my wife's Facebook account and liked the page/voted for you. Hope it helps buddy!

Lol, cookie is a die-hard! His picture fits!

Just made a little tweet and got a MASSIVE re-tweet. Hope it puts you up there man!

Voted. Good Luck hope you win!
26 votes now

Thanks a lot JB. And thanks to everyone who is voting and getting the word out. It means a lot to me.

Back