Forum Testing Signup - 2012 Bridgestone B330 Line of Golf Balls

1. What ball do you currently play? Bridgestone B330-RX
2. What is your driver swing speed? 107
3. What do you look for in your golf ball? Forgiveness off the tee and feel around the green
4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts? I have and I really enjoyed the process. I learned a lot about the ball and what I should be playing
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? ​I will give feedback every time I use the ball from the chipping green to my rounds. Activity will be high.

This looks like a wonderful opportunity for everyone! I am very interested in seeing the differences between my current 2011 B330 and the new 2012 with dual dimples.

1. What ball do you currently play? Bridgestone B330
2. What is your driver swing speed? 110
3. What do you look for in your golf ball? Straight off the tee and spin around the green
4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts? I have gone through the B-Fit online and it has chosen the ball best suited to my game. Great concept that will put you in the right ball for your swing.
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? ​Weekly golf has come back into my schedule so updates will be frequent and every time I use the ball. I plan on testing this VS the 2011 B330 and the 2011 E6 (dual dimples).

Thanks to Bridgestone and THP, I can't wait to hear how these ball's stack up for the testers. The weather here is still about 30 day's out from being payable consistently and it's tough to tell anything from the ball on an indoor LM, so I'll stay out of this one. Good luck to all the entrants, Bridgestone makes the best balls in golf!

I was going to apply and had even filled out an application and everything but then I realized that you're supposed to be testing once a week for 2 months. And there's no way that I can get 6 balls to last that long so it just wouldn't be fair to THP :D

I was going to apply and had even filled out an application and everything but then I realized that you're supposed to be testing once a week for 2 months. And there's no way that I can get 6 balls to last that long so it just wouldn't be fair to THP :D

You don't have to use it off the tee every shot. Try chipping with it or hitting approach shots with it. I'm sure that your game is good enough for that :act-up:

1. What ball do you currently play? Taylormade Penta
2. What is your driver swing speed? Drive speed is about 105
3. What do you look for in your golf ball? I look for a ball that does not tear or break under the worse of conditions. Looking some something that is accurate and also reacts to my style of play.
4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts? Never gone through a bridgestone fitting.
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? Not much testing experience with THP and my activity has mainly been readin other THPers forum reviews and post in regards to gameplay and equipment. Have read a lot of very good things from other posters and have implemented a lot of feed back into my game

Awsome Site!! Can't wait to possibly have the opportunity to try these balls if chosen.

The long term testing is 2 months, but people play at different rates. If you lose the balls, you will have the option of buying more locally to try again or just staying in the thread and answering questions about what you found while you played.

The long term testing is 2 months, but people play at different rates. If you lose the balls, you will have the option of buying more locally to try again or just staying in the thread and answering questions about what you found while you played.

Anyone can definitely stay in the thread, would there be a possibility of a discount to buy more during the two month period if the 6 are gone?

Anyone can definitely stay in the thread, would there be a possibility of a discount to buy more during the two month period if the 6 are gone?

No. They are providing a half a dozen free of charge for testing. However if the balls are lost, a person can still be in the thread discussion despite not having them. If someone wants more, they are available at most retail stores near them.

No. They are providing a half a dozen free of charge for testing. However if the balls are lost, a person can still be in the thread discussion despite not having them. If someone wants more, they are available at most retail stores near them.
Are they going to be in Wal-Mart?
that's basically the main retailer near me

I am sure they will be easy to purchase online.

Great opportunity. Going to sit this one out though. Time constraints over the next couple of months would prevent me from doing a good review.

Awesome opportunity! Thanks THP and Bridgestone!

1. What ball do you currently play? Top-Flite Gamer V2
2. What is your driver swing speed? It's been a while since I've been on a monitor, but ~100
3. What do you look for in your golf ball? Low spin off the driver and enough approach spin to hop&stop. Never been a big fan of backing up shots, but I've been toying with moving to a ball that checks up a little more on short shots around the green.
4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts? I have gone through the online fitting as well as chatted with a rep online. I've found the feedback very helpful. Did it about a year ago and was fitted for the e6, which was a great ball, I just didn't see enough of a performance increase to justify the $7-8 extra per box. Haven't had a chance to game any of the 330 line yet.
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? I try to be as active as I can on THP with work and life. I put indoors at my house pretty much every day, and have access to some pretty good practice facilities for chipping. I would be lining this ball up against my current gamer (pun totally intended) in practice and on the course. I get out as often as work and the weather here permits.

Awesome stuff. I'll sit this one out - that darn groundhog saw his shadow. Six more weeks of winter.

I checked Wal-Marts website and they were showing them. You will have to check your local availability.

1. What ball do you currently play? B330-RX
2. What is your driver swing speed? 100-103
3. What do you look for in your golf ball? distance with some softness and spin around the greens
4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts? yes, very accurate and helpful especially if you've never thought about being fit for a golf ball
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? active Equipment Tester on THP who will update the appropriate thread and twitter as needed and answer any questions posed to me

Yes please!

1. What ball do you currently play? Nike One Vapor Speed (not too happy with it)
2. What is your driver swing speed? 109-112 MPH
3. What do you look for in your golf ball? Maximum distance off the tee with low spin and exceptional amount of spin with my short irons. I LOVE a ball that stops dead on the green with very little (or no hop). My drives and iron play is fairly straight (neither draw or fade). And, not too concerned about my feel with the putter (as long as it doesn't clang off it).
4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts? No, but I have gone through a fitting at Callaway's HQ in Carlsbad, CA.
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? I play 1-2 times per week, randomly hit the range too (when I go to the range I would use these for putting practice). While new to THP I have no problem posting multiple times per week as I work from home and have a lot of free time.

My business is marketing/advertising (we import, wholesale, and retail products). So, I can have no problem being very descriptive...good or bad :)

IS 6 BALLS REALLY ENOUGH? In the event I don't lose a ball, I still use a different ball at least every 9 holes. I'd be willing to even buy some at a discounted price to test for 10-12 rounds.

In my bag
Driver: :taylormade: Superfast 2.0 (10.5°)/ Matrix Ozick XCon-4.8 Flex S
Fairway Metals: :taylormade: R11 5 Wood / Blur by Fujikura Flex S
Irons: :taylormade: TP MB 4-PW
Gap Wedge: :taylormade: TM TP xFT C-C Wedge Gap, Nippon N.S. Pro 1050 GH 50° Extra Stiff/Strong
Sand Wedge: Dunlop Recover Wedge, 64° - Old and needs to be replaced.
Putter: :odyssey: 2Ball SRT White Hot XG - Belly Putter
Ball: Nike One Vapor Speed

Last edited:
Great opportunity from Bridgestone and THP, thank you both.

1. What ball do you currently play? I play the Bridgestone B-330 RX

2. What is your driver swing speed? 92-95 MPH

3. What do you look for in your golf ball? As most senior golfers I am looking for distance, but I demand control in the short game also. That is a very hard combination to find

4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts? I have done both the online and the live B-Fit fittings and have been impressed with the results of each. I feel the recommendations have been spot on. Bridgestone golf is the #1 fitter in the game for a reason, they know what they are doing.

5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? I am typically at a golf course 3 to 6 times a week, I usually spend at least one practice session each week on the driving range and then putting and chipping. I would enjoy the opportunity to put both the regular and S versions in a head to head competition to determine if the S version is an option I might consider. I am fairly active on THP and post often, I enjoy reading all of the forums, newsletters and articles through out the site. The videos and radio shows are second to now. I have been fortunate enough to have tested several items for THP & several OEMs including Bridgestone and would love the opportunity to test these great golf balls.

sweet offer, i am in! thanks!

1. What ball do you currently play? B-330s
2. What is your driver swing speed? 100-103
3. What do you look for in your golf ball? spin around the greens
4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts? yes at Stones River Country Club in Murfreesboro TN. i enjoyed the fitting and the free balls
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? i play 3 to 4 rounds a week, at a private club here in TN. i currently play the B-330s so i would be interested in trying out some of the other balls Bridgestone has to offer.

1. What ball do you currently play? Titleist Pro V1x
2. What is your driver swing speed? 115
3. What do you look for in your golf ball? Soft feel, Distance, with control spin
4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts? No, but it sounds like it would be interesting to try
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? I hit the range 3-4 times a week and then play 3-4 rounds after the range. I am a minor league baseball player. So i have to be at the field by 2 at the earliest. I am a new THP member but have read forums for a while now as a guest. So this is my first post

1. What ball do you currently play?
Titleist Pro V1X
2. What is your driver swing speed?
3. What do you look for in your golf ball?
Consistent ball spin for the short game, lower spin rate off the driver to prevent ballooning, and good feel for the putter face.
4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts?
I did a couple of years ago at a local Demo Day. I thought that the recommendation was accurate since I was able to use my own driver.
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level?
Since I currently am practicing both around the practice green with my pitches and putting, and also playing when the weather allows, I would play the golf balls being tested in all of those scenarios. I would compare the spin on both the short game and the ball flight from both my irons and driver, comparing the test ball to my current ball-of-choice.
My THP activity level is "regular", meaning averaging a couple of posts each day. I read and check the website everyday to keep track of new "News".

Bridgestone and THP, Thanks for the opportunity!

1. What ball do you currently play? Either the Gamer v2 or the Nike One Tour D when the money is there.
2. What is your driver swing speed? Most of the time it ranges between 100-105.
3. What do you look for in your golf ball? I like a ball that has a good amount of spin and has a softer feel. I like to fly the ball close to the hole on pitch shots, so spin in very important to me.
4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts? I have went through the B fit online. I liked the feature and and went through it a couple of times changing the settings to see what it suggests for me. I picked up a sleeve of what it recommended back in the summer and liked the ball.
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? I typically find myself out on the course about twice a week. Both times I do some practice (putting, chipping as well as the driving range) and play either 9 holes on the regulation course or 9 on the par 3 course, sometimes both. I live in a place that the weather really never gets bad enough to deter me from getting out there. I browse THP several times a week and follow on Twitter and Facebook to keep up while I'm out and about. I will be able to update the thread and social media with my thoughts during my practice sessions and rounds of play.

Thanks for the opportunity!

I really have trouble putting words into what I'm seeing/feeling with different golf balls, so I'm not going to enter this opportunity. However, I look forward to reading the thoughts of the testers. Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for the great opportunity for so many members.

Back