Instant Club Testing Feedback - Tomorrow Afternoon

We will be testing these tomorrow as far as golf balls go.

c6e4e9a7-0463-78ad.jpg

Hope you don't go through all of them JB. That's quite a few balls. :D

This should good fun and entertaining. Make sure you take an extra dozen or so golf balls with you.

this should be pretty cool to follow.

This is a freaking fantastic idea, glad I have tomorrow off!!!

This is an awesome idea. Hope I can check in throughout the day to see your feedback, which I know that we all value around here. :act-up:

Awesome idea! Good luck out there JB and GG. Look forward to following along!

Love this idea for sure!!!!!! Can't wait for the videos and feedback.

Well this is really neat. This is a must follow

This will be fun to follow and informative.

What a tease you are! Ha! Love it! But afraid you will have to take a 2 stroke penalty on each having since you are breaking the 14 club rule. :D

Great idea! I'll have to read through this thread tomorrow night as I will be out at Victoria Hills playing 18 holes during the day.

Holy Moly....JB..you and GG never cease to amaze me !
I can't wait!

Wish I could follow along but i will have to catch up at lunch and then after work.

Love the idea, I'd like a Razr FIT shout out when you stripe it down the fairway.

Sweet!! No more work for me after 1pm.... I better get into the office early.

Nice!!! I have a long layover in the afternoon... this will give me something to do other than a airport pub crawl

I will be doing the exact same thing myself but on the sim... I'll check it out when I'm home!

The instant club test feedback is very cool. This should be quite interesting.

Sweet! I'll be at a lame conference so I'll have my iPad charged up and ready! :)

I'll have to catch up on this thread after you guys are done. Planning on being on the course as you're doing this :D

Back