Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Contest

Cookie, JN, Chunky....off to a great start with those! Those were great! JN, real movie like, great video! Cooke....I admit, I laughed "come home baby".

Ok, off to get mine.......

Blu, nice quick transitions between swings! Great vid.

Dang, I cannot believe I forgot about this contest. School has been crazy busy but I feel I've let down myself, THP, and Callaway for not entering this wonderful contest. :banghead:

Thank you again Callaway and THP for this contest. Good luck to everyone who entered.

Great videos so far guys, I've really enjoyed them! "Come home big daddy!" lol

Thanks again to Callaway and THP for offering this wonderful piece of equipment to us.

Here's my video: The Quest.

Jersey Nate....that was fricking awesome!!! Who shot and directed that George Friggin Lucas!!!

Great color and feel.,...it's a real work of friggin art dude!

Chunky....Love the tag line at the end...still for winners...now just faster

Cookie....,,,,Too funny.....come home baby...LOL

BluGold..solid job and some nice transitions!

Nate, that is absolutely freakin' hilarious. "Collect call to Stuart Appleby...Ernie, don't hang up this time..."

Pretty funny there "Real Nate"....love the phone calls!

Awesome. I'll post mine as soon as I get to the computer. So excited to watch everyone's!

Well done Nate!! Phone calls were definitely very creative.

How do you post the youtube video here? every time I try its just a link.

How do you post the youtube video here? every time I try its just a link.

Click the little film strip icon next to the picture above the reply post and then insert the link in it.

EDIT: JB with the quicker trigger on that question.

For some odd reason, both Jersey Nate's and Texas Nate's videos are not showing up for me. Are they working for everyone else? If so, I will try another browser.

Hope this works. My vid was more of a promo and I just didnt have the ballz to do what I wanted.

Vince: Simple, effective, and hilarious.

Great vids so far everyone! Can't wait to post mine up!

Okay here's mine. I hope you guys and the judges like it!

Nice vid, Dam! I LOLed at your little bro calling you an idiot.

Nice video D!! Using the little bro as a prop. :D

From what I have seen thus far, I have no idea who will win except that it ain't me.

Nice vid, Dam! I LOLed at your little bro calling you an idiot.

Yeah that was an ad-lib. I just told him to say come with me. When he said it I almost burst out laughing too.

You guys just made my day! I was having a crappy day til I watched all those videos.
JN freakn awesome, big daddy lol cookie, Nate don't hang up...too funny. I think va said the 'S' word...lol
The little brother was great D.

All of those vids are great !!
Lots of creative thoughts going.
The judges are going to have a very hard time making a decision.

Back