The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was speaking about this last week with a few folks and we all feel the same way. I don't know how to fix it, I can make suggestions but in the end it's not my decision.

I can honestly say that I didn't enter the contest because I didn't want to win. It's not to say that it's not a great driver. But I just bought my 910 and I won't trade it for anything now that I've dialed it in. I posted this in the thread and didn't want to waste THPs time with posting a video I wasn't 100% behind.

As for my rant- "I will become active if selected"

I can honestly say that I didn't enter the contest because I didn't want to win. It's not to say that it's not a great driver. But I just bought my 910 and I won't trade it for anything now that I've dialed it in. I posted this in the thread and didn't want to waste THPs time with posting a video I wasn't 100% behind.

As for my rant- "I will become active if selected"

Sentences like this make me cringe when I see them posted in testing threads. People who truly love THP will love it for its members, its information, and the family here. Not just some equipment.

I agree, it sure does get old. I love how they just ate up Romney over his comment. It made perfect sense to me.

I love this time of year. I enjoy the craziness.of politics

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I have no voice. Got out of my early presentation. Maybe I will go to the midnight launch.

Tapatalk

I can't imagine how glad you Floridians are that Tuesday finally came and went. Obviously the airwaves will be assaulted again in a few months (one of the joys of not living in a swing state), but at least there will be a brief calm.

I apologize for not entering the driver contest. I had planned to because I am a Callaway staffer and this is one of the two drivers I am torn between. No excuses, I just didn't get it done.

My rant again, is . . .

People who submit an entire post using a larger font than the default size. I would love to hear the reasons why people feel this is necessary. For a header or some specific reason, I can see that, but for an entire post, why?

And I still love whole blocks of text with no white space. It's so easy to read that way.

I apologize for not entering the driver contest. I had planned to because I am a Callaway staffer and this is one of the two drivers I am torn between. No excuses, I just didn't get it done.

Plus look at the timing of this contest. Us northerners and midwest people don't know what the weather will bring- I understand it being a contest but if I entered and won I would review it and such. I just honestly wasn't interested because of my 910. It's okay Smallville life gets in the way.

I want to apologize for not entering the Callaway contest as well. I fully intended to, as it looks like an awesome driver, and they are a great company who has supported THP quite a bit. Unfortunately life got in the way and I honestly forgot the deadline was coming. I feel bad, not because I won't win the driver, but because I didn't show my support for Callaway and THP.

My rant again, is . . .

People who submit an entire post using a larger font than the default size. I would love to hear the reasons why people feel this is necessary. For a header or some specific reason, I can see that, but for an entire post, why?

And I still love whole blocks of text with no white space. It's so easy to read that way.

loudnoises.jpeg

Hehehe

I actually agree with you Smalls, I just saw this as the perfect chance to bust out Brick. Brick loves lamp you know.

I think he killed someone with a trident as well

loudnoises.jpeg

Hehehe

I actually agree with you Smalls, I just saw this as the perfect chance to bust out Brick. Brick loves lamp you know.

"Brick killed a guy"..."I've been meaning to talk to you about that, you should probably lay low for a little while" LOL

I did this to myself. I must go watch Anchorman.

I am an idiot too. I didn't enter b/c I was sick as crap last week and I waited until the last minute. I apologize as well. I feel awful for Callaway and I'm afraid that they feel this is indicative of THP and it's not.

Ditto man...I had no interest in the driver but I planned on making a video to just thank Callaway for everything from the contest to the MC2.0...With school things just slipped my mind and I totally forgot about the contest :/

I screwed up and totally forgot to make a video for that contest. I am an idiot because I really love the looks of that driver. My apologies THP.
After my epic fail with the Morgan Cup video there was no way I was making another one. I have no video equipment and have to use the camera on my computer. Ugh.

Sean what was the epic fail in your MC video?

Practice makes perfect. Heck I used to cry on video lol.

After my epic fail with the Morgan Cup video there was no way I was making another one. I have no video equipment and have to use the camera on my computer. Ugh.

Compared to the others CL mine was pretty bad. lol

While that may be true, so did about 50 others. it takes nothing away from the people that created them. Heck, I bet half the people that got in used a cell phone and a couple did nothing more than talk into it.

Its not about fancy graphics or HD video, its about a message and everybody has one.

While that may be true, so did about 50 others. it takes nothing away from the people that created them. Heck, I bet half the people that got in used a cell phone and a couple did nothing more than talk into it.

Its not about fancy graphics or HD video, its about a message and everybody has one.
I think I had a good message, but the presentation was poor. I enjoyed the MC video "party," and everyone had a good message along with excellent presentations. I can still see Biggsy in his "swim" gear. :)

I think I had a good message, but the presentation was poor. I enjoyed the MC video "party," and everyone had a good message along with excellent presentations. I can still see Biggsy in his "swim" gear. :)

Im glad you feel as though your message was good, but I can assure you without a shadow of a doubt, that presentation had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with judging. If that was the case, I can also assure you that tnolan would not have gotten into the Morgan Cup.

I hate dealing with health insurance, I received a letter today that "to expedite the porcessing of your clams, please complete the coordination of benefits questionaire." The silly questionaire then proceeds to ask questions I just answered for this the new years coverage, mostly about if I have any other coverage or not. They have been my only provider for the past 8 years and now that I have a huge claim coming up they are wanting to start with the stalling techniques, it is fustrating to me.

Im glad you feel as though your message was good, but I can assure you without a shadow of a doubt, that presentation had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with judging. If that was the case, I can also assure you that tnolan would not have gotten into the Morgan Cup.
Please don't misunderstand. I AM NOT questioning how folks were selected. Heck after seeing the other videos I wouldn't have deserved it anyway. I'm my own worst critic and by far my video was bad. lol I need to work on my delivery. heehee

Frankly, I was embarrassed.

If I won something great in a contest after being here for such a short time I would feel really guilty and have to come back here and rant about not being worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back