Bridgestone Staff Bags

Looks good Yoccos! I still love the look of the THP logo on the Bridgestone bags, really looks great.

looking good there senor!

Looking at that bag never gets old. Looking good Tmex!

Looks great Yoccos!

Mine went right back into the protective packaging and is sleeping until the right time to show off.

Thanks fellas!!! IT sure is amazing. Mine is protected as well until more clubs come in then it will be brought out for photo opps. Then back in for protection lol. I love that they included that piece. Just so cool!

Looks great Yoccos!

Mine went right back into the protective packaging and is sleeping until the right time to show off.
It's too gorgeous to keep it hidden! Let it out!

It's too gorgeous to keep it hidden! Let it out!

Alright....let me ponder this. I am just afraid of getting it dirty!! One of those things that seems almost too pretty to use.

Also, I am UTC out of mine. I love it and I want more staff bags now. I especially want that Yellow BStone staffer.

Sweet Yoccos! What a great thing to come home to! Looks great, congrats buddy.

Alright....let me ponder this. I am just afraid of getting it dirty!! One of those things that seems almost too pretty to use.
No worries, the one I got was a bit scuffed up and dirty in spots, I used a magic eraser on it, looks brand new now!
Mine is out. It's just waiting to get filled with all sorts of J40 goodness
Man, that's going to look N I C E!

wow what a beautiful sight :clapp:

Sweet bag Yoccos.

TapAhoy!

Tmex that is an awesome looking bag dude.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Can we have a staff bag contest. That would be awesome.

Thanks again guys. I slept on the floor last night and the bag got the bed. Haha, really I'm considering gaming this one.

Thanks again guys. I slept on the floor last night and the bag got the bed. Haha, really I'm considering gaming this one.

well that was awfully nice of you

I love looking at my bridgestone Staffer in my living room. It just looks so nice. I think it is the perfect size for using with a cart and there is so much room for everything. It certainly draws attention on the course.

Awesome video P4B. I'm so jealous of all the MCers. This is something I'm sure will stick with all of you for a lifetime!

Awesome video P4B. I'm so jealous of all the MCers. This is something I'm sure will stick with all of you for a lifetime!

Don't you know it! Being a part of the MC is something truly special.

Back