THP Golf Shirts by Sligo now Available!

Just got my package from THP in! The shirt fits great! Here's a pic:

43ed0d81-1773-729e.jpg

Oh, and check out the headwear! :D

I received my shirt today as well. The large fits great and I'm usually a medium.

Looking good Damaikis. How tall are you? I'm starting to get worried that a large may be too small for me. I am 6'2" but only 180lbs.

Looking good Damaikis. How tall are you? I'm starting to get worried that a large may be too small for me. I am 6'2" but only 180lbs.

I'm 5'8" and roughly 165.

Nice, Dam. Can't wait to get my purple on when I get back home.

Just got mine in today. Man what a great shirt. Feels great and looks even better! Thanks THP!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Nice picture (and pose) SethO. I almost spit my coffee out.

What size shirt do you normally wear? I'm so tempted by these but I'm afraid I'll be swimming in a Large...

Seth is a pretty small guy and I believe he normally wears a medium.

I am just shy of 5'8" and I weigh 175. I usually wear a medium.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I'll need to wait until the mediums are available, gotta gets me one of the purple ones! They look like real quality products but from the reviews of the Sligo stuff that i've read then this don't surprise me!

I'll need to wait until the mediums are available, gotta gets me one of the purple ones! They look like real quality products but from the reviews of the Sligo stuff that i've read then this don't surprise me!

Unfortunately as we mentioned earlier in the thread, this is the only run that will be made. This is a limited edition and will not be stocked again most likely. If you normally wear a medium, I would suspect that a large will fit for you.

What size are you? I am 5'10", 155 and the large is perfect on me.

What size are you? I am 5'10", 155 and the large is perfect on me.

And as I said I'm 5'8 and 165 and it fits me great too. It's got a wide size of people that it fits I'd say.

Received my shirt today. I generally buy a large in all my shirts, and the large in these fits perfect. Great job on the selections guys!

Got mine today, now I know what they did with the space shuttles. THP bought them for shipping stuff. I've never had something get up here from florida that fast.

BTW, I am 5'8" and 200lbs and I'm glad I got the XL. The large might have been just a little tight. Plus I like them long so I don't get plumber's butt when I bend over to pick up my ball.

There is only one problem with the shirt. It's too nice to wear in the woods so I'm going to be spending more money on balls.

Got mine today as well....thanks GG for getting it out so quick. XL fits me fine...and my wife really likes the colors. Thanks THP and Sligo....

Just got home from a long day at work seeing and opening the Sligo THP shirt and Albatross Hat package waiting at the door made my day. Never wore a Sligo glad I got the XL it feels really good. Cool looking hat great fit and design

Found a pleasant surprisepackage in the mail today. My new SligoTHP shirt arrived. All I have to say is this. If you are on the fence about this, wait no more. This shirt is the real deal. I got the purple, and it is stunning! I’m going to order the white as soon as I figure out what else I want from the store. If you are a true THP’er,this is a must buy. I swear, this will be one of you favorite shirts. JB’s tip is right on. If you normally wear a Large, order an XL.

Last edited:
Sporting the new THP shirt today at work. Looks good!

Just received my Sligo THP St. James purple. It is killer. Thanks THP, Sligo, and GG for getting it out so quick. And for everyone banging their heads on not to go with a Large (if you usually wear a medium), I have taken some comparison pics for you. I am 6'2" and about 170 pounds and I usually wear my Sligo in a medium, just because I like the way it fits me in the arms and chest.

This is the THP Sligo in Large. The fit isn't really too different from the Medium, just looser in the shoulders, the chest, and a touch longer.

RSCN3776.jpg

This is a Sligo Catalina in Medium. This is the fit I usually wear. Just a little shorter than the L, more fit in the shoulders and body of the shirt.

RSCN3775.jpg

If you have to go with the L instead of a Med, I don't think you are going to notice a drastic difference to be honest. And as J.B. said, this is the only run, so there will be no mediums ordered. I don't think I would want to miss out on this shirt, at this price, over these small differences. But that is just my two cents.

Good feedback Jeff, and you are right that it does not look much different at all. Nice shirts!

Great feedback Jeff and nice Wallack shirt too.

I got a compliment on the purple one yesterday at the club and it wasnt from GG.

Thank you Jeff, we are almost the exact same size and I was worried the large wouldn't be long enough in the body and/or sleeves. Others have said it would be fine, but your pics just proved that large will be perfect. Thank you! I can't wait to get my hands on these next weekend.

Back