Superbowl Parties and food you will be serving!

Jacqui is working at the golf course and I'll be playing at same course. We'll come home and watch the game, maybe pick up some Papa John's pizza on the way home. No party, just watching the game.

I'll probably just try to drink enough that I actually think the Steelers are playing.

Cant lie... I will do this as well just imagining it was 18 throwing a TD to 87.

I think there should be recipes in here! Not just menus and me wondering how the hell to make it

I have no idea where I'm spending it. Somewhere in West Palm Beach is all that I know.

Alex

Heading down to Gray to watch the Super Bowl w KellyBo & Ole Gray (if he can stay awake past his 4:30pm bed time):

Bringing down a few things for us to enjoy: fresh corn avacado lime salsa, homemade garlic sea salt and bacon cheese rusks (think biscotti but bread), homemade samosas (chicken), and something sweet

KB is putting together some finger food too. Going to be a blast! Expect some tapatalking from us all!

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heading down to Gray to watch the Super Bowl w KellyBo & Ole Gray (if he can stay awake past his 4:30pm bed time):

Bringing down a few things for us to enjoy: fresh corn avacado lime salsa, homemade garlic sea salt and bacon cheese rusks (think biscotti but bread), homemade samosas (chicken), and something sweet

KB is putting together some finger food too. Going to be a blast! Expect some tapatalking from us all!

---

Sounds delicious!!!!

Every single time you post about food my mouth waters hahaha.

Just wait until we get really close to the Outing and I post the daily menu for my Villa.

Just wait until we get really close to the Outing and I post the daily menu for my Villa.

OMG I am so jealous!

That is a might impressive spread!

I'm going to http://www.hofbrauhauslasvegas.com/. Bavarian place with great beer, pretzels, schnitzel, spankings. Should be fun.

Hofbrauhaus is beyond delicious. We have one here in Pittsburgh. I love going on Sundays and drinking liters of house beer while doing beer chants with strangers I don't know!

As far as the SB, I don't know what I'm doing yet. Been invited to a few places but might just make food at my place with my room mates.

We're so lucky! I'm going the easy route and letting her do all the scratch cooking. I saw her pics on twitter of the samosas, WOW! I can't wait to try those.

---

Wife and I are going to a local sports bar and helping them with our part of the 1.25 billon wings that will be eaten today!!!

So far this is what I have on the menu;
Jalapeño popper dip
White Queso
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Bratwurst sliders
Sweet Chili meatballs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be hanging at the Snohomish Beer & Wine bar in Snohomish, WA! All kinds of food and a dozen micro brews on tap.

Tappin' using my Galaxy Tab

I'm having about 20 people over to my house for my annual Super Bowl party. I will be serving BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, and then everyone that comes brings a side dish. Its always great with all the home-made food. Looking forward to a great evening with friends, wish some THPers lived closer to me so they could join me.

We're so lucky! I'm going the easy route and letting her do all the scratch cooking. I saw her pics on twitter of the samosas, WOW! I can't wait to try those.

Now I don't about that the pizza bites & wings were pretty darn good

---

OG, KB and Mary, that sounds delicious! A THP feast!

I am the grillmaster on my birthday today - cooking NY strip steaks, Mahi-Mahi, and potatoes while my partner Richard cooks some nice asparagus with garlic, mushrooms and onions.

OG, KB and Mary, that sounds delicious! A THP feast!

I am the grillmaster on my birthday today - cooking NY strip steaks, Mahi-Mahi, and potatoes while my partner Richard cooks some nice asparagus with garlic, mushrooms and onions.

Way to bring it!! We're getting on Ole Gray's jet and we'll be there in 2hrs!!

No seriously, that sounds incredible

---

Had some awesome BBQ nacho's and some king cake for desert!

We had 4 dozen boneless wings, 3 orders of fresh baked pretzels and chips with 4 types of dip at the cigar lounge. That was stressful, but glad to see my g-men pull it out!

Back